I know I know

Search This thread
This device is 1000 years old but I've always loved using it...Is there a chance I can fix it? I used to flash ROMs like crazy and all that but its been a while...I see Sammobile wants a paid membership to get firmware,and the newest post I'm seeing in this devices' forums is about 10 years old so....Im stuck at "Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue" yada yada yada..

Reactions: george stamatos

bmwdroid

Mar 8, 2014
This device is 1000 years old but I've always loved using it...Is there a chance I can fix it? I used to flash ROMs like crazy and all that but its been a while...I see Sammobile wants a paid membership to get firmware,and the newest post I'm seeing in this devices' forums is about 10 years old so....Im stuck at "Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue" yada yada yada..
Still having the problem?

Had that yesterday as well with my T325 after fiddling around with build.prop,
Couldn't access neither recovery nor download mode.
Solved it.
Interested to know how?

N/M got an SM-T970 on Swappa New Sealed in box for 480$ Old tab goes to son now :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone