I lost my beloved OPO! Any one wanna my treasures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syahir4bia

Oct 27, 2018
i try add u at whatsapp but not found your number. If this case (black) still available pls email me at <Mod edit> .. Btw im from malaysia.. TQ

Last edited by a moderator:

naruto9fire

Mar 28, 2013
<Mod edit>

I'd like to know the availability of the cover and the price. My email is: <Mod edit>
I'm from Italy. I tried to connect to you with whatsapp but with no result.

se7enlyn

Nov 9, 2015
Mod edit: Quoted OP removed!

Hi Sir,
please check your whatsapp..i've a friend who texted you in whatsapp for an item--a rear cover.

xlamour

Dec 18, 2015
Thank you so much for this!

Mod edit: Quoted OP removed!

Never thought I would ever get the original replacement Sandstone back panel for my 5-year old Opo, that too in mint condition!
I've been scouting all over the internet for well over a year trying to get one of these since my old panel pretty much started to wither away in pieces.
It was pure chance I came across this post and I'm so glad I did when I did. I really can't express how happy I was when the mail finally arrived :D
The back panel was immacculate and fit perfectly (as expected). I'm attaching photos of it below (the 3rd image is of my old back panel).

Once again, thank you so much @coolboy45 !! :victory:

Attachments

ziradee

Jun 22, 2010
Miami
Oneplus one back cover wanted

Please
If anyone has a oneplus one back cover please reply to this thread or PM me

unfortunately my back is cracked :cyclops:

Oswald Boelcke

Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Staff member
Apr 13, 2016
Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
en.wikipedia.org
All new. Lost my OPO, can't enjoy them anymore. :(
Mod edit: Removed!
THREAD CLOSED!

@coolboy45.
XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
7. Do not sell or trade on the forums.

• If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
  • The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.