Question I messed up my android recovery

Search This thread
Sep 30, 2022
Yesterday i was trying to flash a pixel experience rom on my poco f3 but i was stupid enough to flash it while still in my custom rom. When i tried to flash the pixel recovery it didn't work so i tried doing it again and my phone didn't boot.

It was completely dead , i tried numerous ways but all of them failed .But when i tried holding down both power volume and power button it somehow turned on straight to arrow os. But now when i try booting into recovery mode it straight up boots into the system .I figured that my recovery was messed up so i tried installing twrp through fast boot mode. My phone goes into fastboot mode fine but it doesnot get recognized by my pc .

Reactions: cyanGalaxy
Get Mi Flash, and install the USB drivers in there.

Then you should be able to do "fastboot boot twrp.img" or the equivalent for OrangeFox.
Make sure to use TWRP or OrangeFox that support Android 12/13 !!!

If you use Windows PowerShell instead of CMD, do "./fastboot boot twrp.img" so basically add "/." before command.

Once in Custom Recovery, install the RamDisk.

Get Full MIUI Recovery ZIP from xiaomifirmwareupdater.com and flash it in Recovery, and then wipe data.

Boot system, then boot back into TWRP/OF and flash your Custom ROM of choice and wipe data afterwards.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yesterday i was trying to flash a pixel experience rom on my poco f3 but i was stupid enough to flash it while still in my custom rom. When i tried to flash the pixel recovery it didn't work so i tried doing it again and my phone didn't boot.

It was completely dead , i tried numerous ways but all of them failed .But when i tried holding down both power volume and power button it somehow turned on straight to arrow os. But now when i try booting into recovery mode it straight up boots into the system .I figured that my recovery was messed up so i tried installing twrp through fast boot mode. My phone goes into fastboot mode fine but it doesnot get recognized by my pc .
    Thanks seems like i had some drivers missing i installed twrp and it is working great. Thank you for your time