• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

I need a dev to change something

Search This thread

iPetahh

Dec 2, 2011
Hi!

I´m looking for a dev, to change an Launcher: Xperia Mini Launcher with 4 small corner!

There any way to keep only the bubbles of Xperia? I do not like the menu, I prefer the ICS menu.

I explain:

The ICS menu (where are the all apps, and widgets) are really cool, and the bubbles of Xperia are fabulous, i want the two options at the same time: Have the bubbles (without the apps menu), and at the same time have the ICS apps menu..... Bubbles + ICS Apps & Widgets Menu

Sorry for my english, I think I expressed myself as best I could.

Thanks ;)

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011
Hi!

I´m looking for a dev, to change an Launcher: Xperia Mini Launcher with 4 small corner!

There any way to keep only the bubbles of Xperia? I do not like the menu, I prefer the ICS menu.

I explain:

The ICS menu (where are the all apps, and widgets) are really cool, and the bubbles of Xperia are fabulous, i want the two options at the same time: Have the bubbles (without the apps menu), and at the same time have the ICS apps menu..... Bubbles + ICS Apps & Widgets Menu

Thanks ;)
That's quite a hard request you got there.. :) If I understood it correctly, you want your desktop to have the Xperia with 4 corners but opening the App Drawer would be the ICS app drawer, right? That's mixing 2 launchers. The ICS menu that you are referring to is part of a Launcher as well, e.g. Trebuchet, Nova, Apex.. Hmmmm.. Hope some dev will check this post.. :)

Reactions: iPetahh

iPetahh

Dec 2, 2011
That's quite a hard request you got there.. :) If I understood it correctly, you want your desktop to have the Xperia with 4 corners but opening the App Drawer would be the ICS app drawer, right? That's mixing 2 launchers. The ICS menu that you are referring to is part of a Launcher as well, e.g. Trebuchet, Nova, Apex.. Hmmmm.. Hope some dev will check this post.. :)

Exactly, i want merge the 4 corners of Xperia, and have the app menu of ICS (now i have Squadzone BETA 3, and have Trebuchet).

Sincerely, did u think it´s possible to merge the Launchers?

Many thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

I explain:

Thanks ;)