I need a firmware update 8227l demo

Search This thread

hamoudy84

Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone I have a Hu 8227l demo and I need to update the firmware because the software is relatively old 6.0 I hope you help me in the process of updating to a new version or find a root and this information
please help,

info: alps full 8227l_demo 8.1 GO
Build ID MRA58K
hardware ac8227l
Total memory 1GB
Storage 16 GB
Cpu 4x arm cortex-A7 1.3GHz
Mcu 3.1
Android yt9216b_00002_V004 6.0
Display 1024*600

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
What did the reseller suggest? A quick search for 8227l produces a number of threads with firmware, are these not applicable?

zbijar

Feb 23, 2012
Krakow
Hi, I have a radio 8227l for Opel Astra. I had the software from 2018. I asked the seller to update. He sent me an email. I did an update, but there is a problem. Cannot remember radio settings and other things. When I make the settings and turn the car off and on again, the settings disappear. Where is the problem ? In addition, after the update I do not have the Opel startup logo, only the android logo.

usa11009

Oct 20, 2020
Need android os update for head unit

Have a Chinese head unit for my BMW lost my original ANDROID 9.0 system now reads android 8.1 is there an update i also lost cd/dvd function will not accept a disc.

CANNOT BOOT IN RECOVERY MODE

MCU: TS907.190518(H)
MODEL 8227L

Brand Name:SZ-KIANDA Display Size:7"
2019 Latest Android 9.0 Car DVD Player for BMW E90 E91 E92
Pure Android 9.0 Version.(Latestandroid version in China)
1.1024X600 HD Capacitive Touch Screen
2.CPU: Android 9.0 64 Bit Quad-core ARM A7 4*1.2 GHz
3.RAM(Memory): 2GB DDR3
4.Inand Flash: 16GB
5.Support 1080P+Support Lossless music
6.Support Steering Wheel Control(If your car have it)
7.Bluetooth Phonebook Search From "A to Z"
8.7"Capacitive Multi-touch screen
9.Wifi Built-in, Do not need connect external Wifi Dongle,Can get WLAN
10. 8GB Map Card As Gift(If We do not have the country that you need, would send Empty SD Card as gift)
11. Built in MIC
12. OSD Language: English/ Russian/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Arabic/ Portuguese/Turkish/Thai/Polish/Hebrew etc over 20 kinds language
13. Rear View Camera Include .no need to buy extra
14. Support Media Card/GPS Card/ USB Stick up to 32GB SD card
15. DIY Main Menu Display: You can drag Search Bar, Weather Forecast widgets, Music/Radio/BT-Stereo Player,Apps or other Bookmarks on main menu to display
16. Built-In Clock and Calendar, it has a Real Clock to show time, Clock/Date/Week adjustable
17. Choose 76 open unit logos and Radio Area in Factory Settings
18. 8 live wallpapers, 21 wallpapers, support DIY wallpaper from Gallery Pictures
19.Built-in WiFi dongle, support 802.11b/g/n WLAN Standard, High Performance, Low Power Consumption
20.Support 3G Internet, support extral USB Dongle: WCDMA,EVDO,TD-SCDMA.
21 Support Google Maps online Navigating, you can use GPS Navigating if you in Internet
22 Support Android Maps Navigation, Free 8GB TF Card with maps will be in parcel contents included
23 Support Dual Zone function, while Navigating you can listen music or radio at the same time
24 Support Android Multimedia Player, it can play Music/Movie/Photo from local Disc or connected TF Card.
25 Online Entertainment, support online video, TV, movie, music, radio, Youtube, Yahoo, MSN...
26 Online Communication, keep connected through WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, Gtalk, Gmail and other services
27. Support read and edit Official Software, WORD/EXCEL/POWERPOINT/PDF/TXT.
28. Support Google Play Store, you can download thousands of Apps from here and you can down many popular games like Fruit Ninja, Feed the Candy, Angry Birds, Fieldrunner, speed
forge 3D...
29. Support 3D Games, HD Video, 1080P, H.264, DIVX Live images Formats
30. Support HD Videos up to 1920*1080 pixels, Photo up to 4096*4096 pixels
31. 4 x 45w Surround Stereo, Subwoofer Output
32. Support Bluetooth hands-free function, built-in microphone
33. Support A2DP Bluetooth, can play stereo music through Bluetooth from your Phone
34. Download phone book function, you can download contact information from your phone to this unit
35. Support the newest Phone Book Search, you can search&find a contact member in downloaded phone book,just input the first letter of name, you will find some associated names, then
you can choose the right one
36. Radio Tuner with RDS, 30 Preset Radio Stations (FM: 3*6, AM: 2*6)
37. USB Port and Micro SD Slot, Support USB Stick and Memory Card up to 32GB
38.Built-in Car DVR System, just connect with a USB Camera to use Car Record function. the records will be saved in GPS card automatically, and you can play saved record on this
unit directly.
39. Support External MPEG2/MPEG4/ISDB-T Box input T2, Touch Control and Power supply(Optional)
40. Support Rear View Camera input and reverse trigger Control
41. Support Steering Wheel control function

eliva361

Feb 1, 2021

Have a Chinese head unit for my BMW lost my original ANDROID 9.0 system now reads android 8.1 is there an update i also lost cd/dvd function will not accept a disc.

MODEL 8227L

10. 8GB Map Card As Gift(If We do not have the country that you need, would send Empty SD Card as gift)
11. Built in MIC
12. OSD Language: English/ Russian/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Arabic/ Portuguese/Turkish/Thai/Polish/Hebrew etc over 20 kinds language
15. DIY Main Menu Display: You can drag Search Bar, Weather Forecast widgets, Music/Radio/BT-Stereo Player,Apps or other Bookmarks on main menu to display
16. Built-In Clock and Calendar, it has a Real Clock to show time, Clock/Date/Week adjustable
18. 8 live wallpapers, 21 wallpapers, support DIY wallpaper from Gallery Pictures
19.Built-in WiFi dongle, support 802.11b/g/n WLAN Standard, High Performance, Low Power Consumption
21 Support Google Maps online Navigating, you can use GPS Navigating if you in Internet
22 Support Android Maps Navigation, Free 8GB TF Card with maps will be in parcel contents included
23 Support Dual Zone function, while Navigating you can listen music or radio at the same time
24 Support Android Multimedia Player, it can play Music/Movie/Photo from local Disc or connected TF Card.
25 Online Entertainment, support online video, TV, movie, music, radio, Youtube, Yahoo, MSN...
26 Online Communication, keep connected through WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, Gtalk, Gmail and other services
28. Support Google Play Store, you can download thousands of Apps from here and you can down many popular games like Fruit Ninja, Feed the Candy, Angry Birds, Fieldrunner, speed
forge 3D...
33. Support A2DP Bluetooth, can play stereo music through Bluetooth from your Phone
34. Download phone book function, you can download contact information from your phone to this unit
35. Support the newest Phone Book Search, you can search&find a contact member in downloaded phone book,just input the first letter of name, you will find some associated names, then
38.Built-in Car DVR System, just connect with a USB Camera to use Car Record function. the records will be saved in GPS card automatically, and you can play saved record on this
unit directly.
39. Support External MPEG2/MPEG4/ISDB-T Box input T2, Touch Control and Power supply(Optional)
hi did you find a solution? if yes can you share a bit? i have same problem

Reactions: billmacgill

eliva361

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, I have a radio 8227l for Opel Astra. I had the software from 2018. I asked the seller to update. He sent me an email. I did an update, but there is a problem. Cannot remember radio settings and other things. When I make the settings and turn the car off and on again, the settings disappear. Where is the problem ? In addition, after the update I do not have the Opel startup logo, only the android logo.
did you find solution? if yes can you share? I have same problem

Seggszpir

Aug 18, 2020
Kecskemét
Witson Android 10! official

only copy these four files into empty sd card,

8227L-8.bin
8227L-8.upd
logo.bin
metazone.bin

eliva361

Feb 1, 2021

8227L-8.bin
8227L-8.upd
logo.bin
metazone.bin
Thank you very much I will try it tonight and i hope with all my heart that this will solve the problem

kitten_lv

Mar 20, 2021

8227L-8.bin
8227L-8.upd
logo.bin
metazone.bin

Thank you very much I will try it tonight and i hope with all my heart that this will solve the problem

Hi, friends.

I have a Junsun V1C (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001640662542.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.30044c4dxVakTP)

Specs:
CPU - AC8227L
Model - 8227L_Demo
RAM - 1GB
ROM - 16GB
Android 8.1Go

Am I able to flash the Witson Android 10! Official ROM?

Do I put JUST these files in the ROOT of the formatted (FAT32) USB flash:

8227L-8.bin
8227L-8.upd
logo.bin
metazone.bin

I would very much love your advise! :)
Thanks in advance.

kitten_lv

Mar 20, 2021
PLEASE!!! Is there any update on this?

8227L-8.bin
8227L-8.upd
logo.bin
metazone.bin

irahulpatil

Jan 19, 2014

8227L-8.bin
8227L-8.upd
logo.bin
metazone.bin
Hello Dear,
I have 8227l_demo 8.1 GO with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM 9" inch screen. I have attached the some hardware information of my device. Please check once.

I tried to install "Witson Android 10! official" downloaded setup. I copied given this four files- 8227L-8.bin; 8227L-8.upd; 8227L-8.upd; metazone.bin. in pen drive but its not getting detected on FAT32 file system formatted pen drive. System showing pen drive but its not booting through pen drive. My system don't have SD card slot. I tried press RST button but no luck. Please help. On device mentioned name is MAXXLINK.

And my system issues is for some time music/radio player working and after 3-4 min its showing Google pay store stop responding or keyboard stop working, or Android UI is stopped working. Even many time system it self restarting and then stuck on Android name only. Nothing happening ahead. While I'm taking revers my car that time I'm completely blocked. Ask to reseller for factory rest code but he given 8888/1234 but its not accepting or system restarting before typing anything. Requesting you to please help me to install "Witson Android 10! official" Or How to resolve this issues.

Please Help... _/\_

Attachments

• Photos.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 581

musagundogan

Sep 9, 2020
i am searching factory pasword for firmware i tried 8888-3456-5678-6666-0000-888888-1234-123456-12345 and a few

Shreyas17

Sep 25, 2017
Moto G4 Plus
Moto X4

check this thread i have added firmware link along with update tutorial . Hope this helps

ExtremeMOD

Aug 14, 2020
London
extrememod.co.uk
Check this thread where you can find modified firmware that runs much faster than the stock one.

Reactions: ilikenexus

mwilmar

Apr 22, 2004
Jakarta

8227L-8.bin
8227L-8.upd
logo.bin
metazone.bin
It really works... thanks man...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MODEL 8227L

11. Built in MIC
    forge 3D...
    unit directly.
    hi did you find a solution? if yes can you share a bit? i have same problem
    Check this thread where you can find modified firmware that runs much faster than the stock one.

Witson-Android 10! offiziell

Kopieren Sie nur diese vier Dateien auf eine leere SD-Karte,

8227L-8.bin
    8227L-8.upd
    logo.bin
    metazone.bin
    hallo ich kann da nichts runterladen
    Hello buddy. Do you still have this Witson firmware?I would be grateful :)

2021.07.29 Firmware ! Witson :)
    Good day

I have a Paramount head unit that is giving me problems. Looking to upgrade the software on it as it is running the demo version but all the ones i tried so far doesn`t wamt to install. Can someone maybe assist with software for my radio PLEASE. Specs are in photos attached.

Good day

I have a Paramount head unit that is giving me problems. Looking to upgrade the software on it as it is running the demo version but all the ones i tried so far doesn`t wamt to install. Can someone maybe assist with software for my radio PLEASE. Specs are in photos attached.