I need a guide to downgrade Galaxy S8 from Oreo to Nougat

Search This thread

Canoa

Mar 14, 2018
My battery is completely drained using YouTube app and other at same time and the phone get really hot. This didn't happened with Nougat.

I have red that you can do it with "Odin", that I need to download some firmwears etc. It's not clear to me what I need to do with what software or app. It's there a guide?

Thanks.

My battery is completely drained using YouTube app and other at same time and the phone get really hot. This didn't happened with Nougat.

I have red that you can do it with "Odin", that I need to download some firmwears etc. It's not clear to me what I need to do with what software or app. It's there a guide?

Thanks.

Are you sure the issue is with oreo update and not youtube app?
You can get flash image to use with Odin at sammobile.com.
Search on Google on how to flash using Odin.
It would be better if you wait for another update from Samsung instead of flashing using Odin.

Last edited:

Canoa

Mar 14, 2018
Are you sure the issue is with oreo update and not youtube app?
You can get flash image to use with Odin at sammobile.com.
Search on Google on how to flash using Odin.
It would be better if you wait for another update from Samsung instead of flashing using Odin.

Yes. I have months with same problems even with the updates since I upgraded with Oreo.

When you say "flash image" you say firmware? I can't find 7 or Nougat for my phone model S8. And can you recommend me a guide where the procedure is illustrated well?

The only ones I found is for beta of Oreo fornthe last year.

Thanks.