• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

I need a stock lg v20 music app

Search This thread

anees02

Feb 9, 2009
Sana'a
I recently updated my lg ls997 to Oreo, now I want a stock lg music app but can't find it.
I tried that one in apps & themes forum but it doesn't work.
I tried to use apk edit trick and it installed successfully but it crashed after first use and no longer works.

The stock gallery app works fine for me.
But the stock music app doesn't.

Any help would be appreciated.

jl10101

Jan 16, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S10+
I recently updated my lg ls997 to Oreo, now I want a stock lg music app but can't find it.
I tried to use apk edit trick and it installed successfully but it crashed after first use and no longer works.

The stock gallery app works fine for me.
But the stock music app doesn't.

Any help would be appreciated.

Does Oreo not include the stock LG Music app like Nougat did? That's surprising.
Perhaps try an apk of the Music app used on the V30 Oreo if it's available?
Or apkmirror.com might have one?

anees02

Feb 9, 2009
Sana'a
Does Oreo not include the stock LG Music app like Nougat did? That's surprising.
Perhaps try an apk of the Music app used on the V30 Oreo if it's available?
Or apkmirror.com might have one?

Yes Oreo doesn't include gallery and music stock apps for lg v20 sprint variant.

In apkmirror I found lg music flow player and it works but didn't know is that the stock music player for lg v20? I don't think so.

Tried to find stock lg v30 music player but didn't find it.

KUSOsan

Jul 21, 2013
Did you try clearing data after installing it when you did the edit trick?

Manbot27

Mar 23, 2013

leepc

Apr 19, 2011
Here you go. It's a music app I got working but equalizer is broke, you shouldn't have to sign it but if it doesn't install then sign it Hope it works!

Thanks! That stock music player is working well on my Oreo att v20. It can play dsd music without any issues. Buty my old v10 still sounds better than v20. Since v20 has better DAC, I guess v10 has better amplifier.

Reactions: jaydee5

texas7412

Mar 27, 2017
LG V30
Thanks! That stock music player is working well on my Oreo att v20. It can play dsd music without any issues. Buty my old v10 still sounds better than v20. Since v20 has better DAC, I guess v10 has better amplifier.

I'm not quite sure if the apk is from the g7 or if its from the v30 but at least it works Lol

Top Liked Posts