I need firmware for Android 10 BMW e60 CCC unit.

Search This thread

Studsy

Jun 3, 2012
Think I've worked out the problem. Sorted the canbus issue from the supplier. But I think it might have blown the factory ccc video card. Hence why I can't see the oem screen. I just need to find out the button sequence to swith over to aux mode. Bit hard when I can't see what menu I'm in! 😅

Beto675

Feb 9, 2022
Think I've worked out the problem. Sorted the canbus issue from the supplier. But I think it might have blown the factory ccc video card. Hence why I can't see the oem screen. I just need to find out the button sequence to swith over to aux mode. Bit hard when I can't see what menu I'm in! 😅
Hey can you send me the file??

Studsy

Jun 3, 2012
Hey can you send me the file??
Not a file. But a setting. They suggested putting in "can" after the factory settings password. Hey presto canbus settings menu!
Still doesn't fix the fact that the android head unit has blown my ccc video card. But I have worked out what button sequence it is to get into aux mode!

So anyone that is wondering on a BMW E60 CCC SYSTEM. Button sequence to get into AUX mode if you have a busted video card is: once system is booted up after a few seconds, on the idrive knob. Click down once, up twice, the turn the knob to the right three clicks. This should be highlighting the aux on the system. Then just click the I drive knob. The factory radio sound should now be off. Go back to android system and play away!
The only reason I've put this up is it took me hours to find the right video to see the right sequence. So I hope someone finds this useful.

Beto675

Feb 9, 2022
Not a file. But a setting. They suggested putting in "can" after the factory settings password. Hey presto canbus settings menu!
Still doesn't fix the fact that the android head unit has blown my ccc video card. But I have worked out what button sequence it is to get into aux mode!

So anyone that is wondering on a BMW E60 CCC SYSTEM. Button sequence to get into AUX mode if you have a busted video card is: once system is booted up after a few seconds, on the idrive knob. Click down once, up twice, the turn the knob to the right three clicks. This should be highlighting the aux on the system. Then just click the I drive knob. The factory radio sound should now be off. Go back to android system and play away!
The only reason I've put this up is it took me hours to find the right video to see the right sequence. So I hope someone finds this useful.
Thank you my aux works perfektly. But in can type which one you choose?

PukutisLG

Nov 18, 2015
Vilnius
Hello. Please help, I dont know why I updated mcu for junsun, but after update mcu I cant go intro ccc menu, android UI working perfectly but then I want go to CCC I have only back screen, I tryied adjust a CCC resoliution, but nothing happen. Can I have old MCU file?
My OLD MCU file : TsBMW.210826

Mick L

Jun 23, 2022

Fantastic. Worked great. My next problem is to reset my 'Flat Tyre Monitor', again without screen. tried to follow the manual, but does not seem to work.

bZk01

Apr 4, 2016
Romania
bzk.ro
I have an Android 11 head unit with 8GB RAM and 64GB ROM and I'd like to know if I find and firmware update for this. (I've attached some pictures)
As I read on the forum on some head units with an update the iDrive controller can be used in other apps. At this moment I only can use the iDrive controller on the original launcher. I tried with other launcher and it didn't work.
Could someone know what can I do?
Thanks,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys.
    really hope someone can help me out. I just install a Erisin android 10 px5 headunit into my 2008 BMW E60 with the ccc system. I cannot get into the original ccc system to change audio output to AUX. the screen just goes black and i cannot select anything. Ive tried contacting the seller and got nothing but silence. Ive gotten into the system and the canbus says its for VW/Skoda. Obviously this is not me car. Im thinking that is the issue.

I have tried using files above to rectify the issue but the system does not recognise the update files. Ive tried factory reset, nothing. Im at a loss to what i can do with the correct files. Below is a screen shot of the
    Hello! I think you have another platform, it says px5
    The files I uploaded were for Android 9 with PX6.
    Here is an update page on GitHub devoted to updating Chinese android head units. https://github.com/chinesebmwheadunits
    I haven't had a chance to muck around in there and the files for the MCU updates for the BMW iDrive are 3 years old but worth a look.