I need help about Verizon pixel 2 xl oem unlock

Search This thread

lishenghui

Jul 26, 2017
I grabbed the package through Charles and found that it is likely to be an OEM lock verified by the interface
. If anyone has a rooted pixel 2xl, you can set the certificate of Charles as a system certificate and set this The interface is captured, and then a json that can be unlocked is constructed locally, and it may be unlocked

Arjunism

Oct 23, 2017
Care to elaborate? I don't think people really understand what you mean. So you want to "OEM unlock" a Verizon Pixel 2XL. How are you going to do that? I have personally tried the "uninstall phone app" method and was able to toggle the "OEM Unlock" but it's does nothing and reverted to 'disabled' when you enter the bootloader. There is only two ways to do this; Verizon themselves unlock the phone (which they said they wouldn't), or hacking into the device (which for some phone require hardware hack to work). Now you're saying you find another way? What have you discovered? What help do you need exactly?

Reactions: mnsiw

mnsiw

Oct 2, 2009
@lishenghui trying to understand it, googled some words from your post, still didn't get it actually. Are you requesting some files from already rooted Pixel 2 XL users to unlock Pixel 2 XL Verizon?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Care to elaborate? I don't think people really understand what you mean. So you want to "OEM unlock" a Verizon Pixel 2XL. How are you going to do that? I have personally tried the "uninstall phone app" method and was able to toggle the "OEM Unlock" but it's does nothing and reverted to 'disabled' when you enter the bootloader. There is only two ways to do this; Verizon themselves unlock the phone (which they said they wouldn't), or hacking into the device (which for some phone require hardware hack to work). Now you're saying you find another way? What have you discovered? What help do you need exactly?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone