• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

I need help please, new buyer and confused one.

Search This thread

rrd84

Jul 18, 2014
Hi,
I'm from india.

I am interested in buying OP7T 256GB, but I want to know few things about it. As it will be my 1st device without memory card.

1. :confused:
If I have to format the internal memory is there any way to keep the data unharmed? Without losing it?

2. :confused:
Can I create partition on internal memory like we can do on computer hard-disk? Like C: drive for Operating system & D: drive for my data not to get deleted if format is needed, etc?

OR

2a. :confused:
OP7T 128GB & OTG 128GB pendrie will be good for data storage?

3. :confused:
Is wireless bullet 2, really worth the money? Or better to go for type C headphones, or better to go for dongle, for 3.5mm headphones?

4. :confused:
Any coupon available? & How to use it? (Sorry if not allowed to ask, I'll delete it)

Any help? :confused:

rrd84

Jul 18, 2014
Oh damn, no reply?
Stupid question I guess!!!

Ok!

Admin please delete this thread.

Just in case someone is interested..
I decided to go with 128gb model + 128gb OTG pendrive.
As 256gb need 4k more, and quality 128gb otg pendrive is for 3k max.

Why?
As I download lots of YouTube video's, and stores lot's of pdf and other documents, on memory card, & OP7T has no memory card support. And there is no option for memory partition, atleast, like the way I want.

So sudden bricking of phone or something, may cause huge data loss, that is my concern.

Regarding wireless bullet 2, buying them.
Checked in store.

Reactions: ahl3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh damn, no reply?
    Stupid question I guess!!!

Ok!

Admin please delete this thread.

Just in case someone is interested..
    I decided to go with 128gb model + 128gb OTG pendrive.
    As 256gb need 4k more, and quality 128gb otg pendrive is for 3k max.

Why?
    As I download lots of YouTube video's, and stores lot's of pdf and other documents, on memory card, & OP7T has no memory card support. And there is no option for memory partition, atleast, like the way I want.

So sudden bricking of phone or something, may cause huge data loss, that is my concern.

Regarding wireless bullet 2, buying them.
    Checked in store.