Question i need help, teach me step by step

Search This thread

bvyral

Nov 28, 2022
after flash stock rom using miflash and click clean all and lock , the flashing was successful then the phone was stuck on bootloader and now i cant even turn off the phone, the screen stay in fastboot..what should i do? please help me and tell me what to do step by step cz now the bootloader is locked..

System23

Account currently disabled
Jun 30, 2012
Bernau
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
after flash stock rom using miflash and click clean all and lock , the flashing was successful then the phone was stuck on bootloader and now i cant even turn off the phone, the screen stay in fastboot..what should i do? please help me and tell me what to do step by step cz now the bootloader is locked..
you know the Steps to Flash StockROM, only look 4 another Firmware, iam Think its Not the Correct

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
you must Flash the Correct Firmware 4 ya Device, when ya have this the Device Boot Corectly after Flash it!! thats why iam Think its not the Correct Firmware you used!!
I'm not the OP.
With the bootloader unlock you can flash any version of stock rom, EEA, Global, etc, and lock the bootloader.
Except if you have a K40S or you have to let the bootloader unlock.

Reactions: Port007

bvyral

Nov 28, 2022
I'm not the OP.
With the bootloader unlock you can flash any version of stock rom, EEA, Global, etc, and lock the bootloader.
Yea..the bootloader is now locked..what should i do?..and can it be done?..

System23

Jun 30, 2012
Bernau
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
have you any Expierience with Fastboot and the Terminal? than i have Read that your Device has A/B Partitions!!! That means SLOT A has now your Flashed Firmware & SLOT B has the older StockROM!!! Normaly when a Partition is Broken it changes the SLOT Automaticly!!!! with Terminal and fastboot can you Interact with the Device via PC!!!! so that you can use this commands to become the Information witch SLOT is Active, and SET one of the Booth Partitions!!!!

Show Activ SLOT
fastboot getvar current-slot

SET a SLOT
fastboot set_active b
or
fastboot set_active a

Show Activ SLOT

Reboot the Device
fastboot reboot

I have write a simple script that Downloads the Firmware,Extract it,copy Files 4 Flash,and Start Flash!!!
you Found that in my Onlinestorage Here >> Xiaomi_POCCO_F4_Firmware_Flash
Only Download it and extract it!!!
Run "Download_Firmware.cmd" and Connect Device via USB to PC and start it in Fastboot-Mode!!!
The Firmware is

• Device: POCO F4 Global​

• Codename: munch

• Version: V14.0.2.0.TLMMIXM​

• Branch: Stable​

• Type: Fastboot​

• Size: 6.3 GB​

• Release Date: 2023-03-12​

• Package Name: munch_global_images_V14.0.2.0.TLMMIXM_20230312.0000.00_13.0_global_cad4c8f425.tg​

After the Download its extract it and delete the Archives and still 1 Firmware Folder exists!!!
After that its start the "flash_all.bat" that comes with this Firmware!!!! So make sure you have Connected the device via USB
to PC and have started Fastboot-Mode!!
than let it Flash the MIUI ROM!!!! if this Method working the Device will be Start normaly!!!
If this not work use "MIFLASHTOOL" and click on select and choose the Firmware Folder!! and Flash it with this Method!!!!

hope one of the Options will Work!!

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
have you any Expierience with Fastboot and the Terminal? than i have Read that your Device has A/B Partitions!!! That means SLOT A has now your Flashed Firmware & SLOT B has the older StockROM!!! Normaly when a Partition is Broken it changes the SLOT Automaticly!!!! with Terminal and fastboot can you Interact with the Device via PC!!!! so that you can use this commands to become the Information witch SLOT is Active, and SET one of the Booth Partitions!!!!

Show Activ SLOT

SET a SLOT
fastboot set_active b
or
fastboot set_active a

Show Activ SLOT

Reboot the Device

You cannot use Mi Flash with a locked bootloader.

Reactions: System23

bvyral

Nov 28, 2022

Show Activ SLOT

SET a SLOT
fastboot set_active b
or
fastboot set_active a

Show Activ SLOT

Reboot the Device
fastboot reboot

I have write a simple script that Downloads the Firmware,Extract it,copy Files 4 Flash,and Start Flash!!!
Run "Download_Firmware.cmd" and Connect Device via USB to PC and start it in Fastboot-Mode!!!
The Firmware is

• Package Name: munch_global_images_V14.0.2.0.TLMMIXM_20230312.0000.00_13.0_global_cad4c8f425.tg​

After the Download its extract it and delete the Archives and still 1 Firmware Folder exists!!!
After that its start the "flash_all.bat" that comes with this Firmware!!!! So make sure you have Connected the device via USB
than let it Flash the MIUI ROM!!!! if this Method working the Device will be Start normaly!!!
If this not work use "MIFLASHTOOL" and click on select and choose the Firmware Folder!! and Flash it with this Method!!!!

not working...error:FAILED (remote: Erase is not allowed in Lock State)

System23

Jun 30, 2012
Bernau
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
OK, original Tools and Firmware cannot Flash in locked BL!! than you can Flash in Recovery or in EDL Mode!! you stuck at Fastboot Mode so you cant Flash via Recovery!!! or you use fastboot in Terminal and test the following commands!!!

Boot Recovery via fastboot
fastboot boot xxx/Images/recovery.img

or
Reboot Recovery
fastboot reboot recovery

or
Flash Boot/Recovery
fastboot flash boot xxx/Images/boot.img
fastboot flash recovery xxx/Images/recovery.img
fastboot reboot

when this not working you can use EDL-Mode!!!

{Mod edit: Link to paid services website removed. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}

Than you can Flash it with QPST or QFiL Tool from Qualcomm!!! but i must look when i at home if the fastboot Firmware includes all needed Files!!! rawprogrammer0.xml patch0.xml firehosexxxx.mbn

Last edited by a moderator:

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
OK, original Tools and Firmware cannot Flash in locked BL!! than you can Flash in Recovery or in EDL Mode!! you stuck at Fastboot Mode so you cant Flash via Recovery!!! or you use fastboot in Terminal and test the following commands!!!
Stop posting non-solutions.
Miflash unusable with the bootloader locked. (Yet noted on the OP).
Regarding your last post, the command syntax is wrong and it will not change anything.

For EDL mode, you don't know, it is not necessary to open the phone to enter EDL mode and anyway, it will not have permission to flash.

QPST or QFiL Tool from Qualcomm may work but not on this device (too recent) and Sahara is a very sensitive program and requires some experience to avoid errors such as:
ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:277 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
ERROR: function: sahara_main:983 Sahara protocol error
ERROR: function: main:320 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail process fail.

• Love

System23

Jun 30, 2012
Bernau
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
{Mod edit: Link to paid services website removed. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}

with MiFlash in EDL-Mode and the EDL-Firmware GLO, its like this Article a working Solution!! and i dont know if fastboot reboot edl with special edl fastboot work, and I dont know if it can Start with ButtonsCombo!!! adb reboot edl is not availible wile stuck at Fastboot-Mode!! iam only give ideas to test them out, in variants they i know!! Iam Testing my variants out to find a way that works!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

System23

Jun 30, 2012
Bernau
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Regarding your last post, the command syntax is wrong and it will not change anything.

For EDL mode, you don't know, it is not necessary to open the phone to enter EDL mode and anyway, it will not have permission to flash.

QPST or QFiL Tool from Qualcomm may work but not on this device (too recent) and Sahara is a very sensitive program and requires some experience to avoid errors such as:
ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:277 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
give me more Input, iam intressted to read more!!!

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
give me more Input, iam intressted to read more!!!
This is not the subject of the thread. (do some research).
If it is impossible to enter recovery or fastboot mode and if it is not a HW problem, the phone is in EDL Mode.
It will not appear on the PC unless you install the Qualcomm drivers and will be detected by Miflash (in Fastboot mode, no need to log in) on a com port (login mandatory), but you will not have permission to flash (requires a special account).
This permission is not needed on very old devices.
Until the OP has answered my questions, I could not provide him with a possible solution.

bvyral

Nov 28, 2022

Show Activ SLOT

SET a SLOT
fastboot set_active b
or
fastboot set_active a

Show Activ SLOT

Reboot the Device
fastboot reboot

The Firmware is

thanks, after managing to unlock the phone just by moving it to local disk c, after some googling n youtubing, and i tried ur method again ,editing some flash_all bat.((
fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *munch" || echo Missmatching image and device
fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *munch" || exit /B 1))
and run it....it works.. i sincerely thanks you..

• Love

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you must Flash the Correct Firmware 4 ya Device, when ya have this the Device Boot Corectly after Flash it!! thats why iam Think its not the Correct Firmware you used!!
    I'm not the OP.

Show Activ SLOT

SET a SLOT
    fastboot set_active b
    or
    fastboot set_active a

Show Activ SLOT

Reboot the Device

You cannot use Mi Flash with a locked bootloader.

Show Activ SLOT

SET a SLOT
    fastboot set_active b
    or
    fastboot set_active a

Show Activ SLOT

Reboot the Device
    fastboot reboot

The Firmware is

thanks, after managing to unlock the phone just by moving it to local disk c, after some googling n youtubing, and i tried ur method again ,editing some flash_all bat.((
    fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *munch" || echo Missmatching image and device
    fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *munch" || exit /B 1))
    and run it....it works.. i sincerely thanks you..