i need help with my bricked mi 9

Search This thread

musicman5844

Jan 27, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
I to bricked my phone mi tool says it flashed firmware but still stuck in fastboot adb says twrp installed but will not boot into twrp also pc sees phone in devices and printers not file manager it says it's a bootloader interface I need help

@cs

Mar 29, 2022
In my case it said : This MIUI version can't be installed in this device. Please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yesterday i downloaded the latest rim from en.miui.com and put it on my phone and updated threw the updater app after the update finished the phone rebooted and says "system has been destroyed"

i did add my phone to my mi account a couple of days ago and tried to unlock the bootloader before the brick and it said that i have to wait the 360 hours in order to unlock it

my question is would i be able to flash after i unlock the bootloader and unbrick my mi 9

and if any one knows a better and faster way to unbrick it or i have to wait till 27/4/2019 in order to enjoy my beloved phone

Try this tool found here:

https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/

It has an option "My Device is bricked and I want to unbrick it". which hopefully will help!

Let us know
    Can you link us to the working older version?
    Much appreciated.
    It's 2.2.624.14 or 2.2.406.5, but Xiaomi fixed this bug.
    ola, apos 1 dia acordado consegui tirar do unbrick com o miflash-pro muito facil
    Eae...seu bootloader tava travado? Como conseguiu?