I need help with my Lenovo Tab 4 10 (TB-X304L)

Search This thread

Shutupboomer

Oct 18, 2021
I have a Lenovo TB-X304L and I installed a custom ROM on it a few months ago. Everything was working perfectly except for some bugs and some specific apps crashing. So I thought of flashing the stock firmware to go back to the original ROM. I didn't take a backup when I installed the ROM. I used Lenovo's "Rescue and Smart assistant' to download and flash the right firmware for my tablet. I was able to flash it successfully and all but when I tried to boot it up. It was just stuck on the Lenovo screen for a minute or two and then turned off. I tried turning it on several times but every time it would turn off after staying on the 'Lenovo screen' for a minute or two. I even tried booting into the (stock) recovery and factory resetting it and also formatting the cache partition but nothing worked. I also noticed that the device's bootloader is locked and the TWRP recovery got removed. Now even if I want to flash a custom rom, I can't because to do so I need to turn on USB debugging and turn on OEM-unlock but I can't boot into the OS. I tried flashing in 2 times now but its always stuck on the boot screen. Please help me if there is anything I can do with this.

Thank you.

Device: Lenovo Tab 4 10 (TB-X304L)

Shutupboomer

Oct 18, 2021
So I have this Lenovo Tab 4 10 (TB-X304L) and what I did was that I installed a custom ROM from this. It worked fine until that where it started to randomly shut down and when I turned it back on it would just be stuck on the logo. Re-flashed the whole ROM 2 times but didn't work. So I tried to flash the stock firmware it came with and learned that I need different tools to do so. So instead I used Lenovo's Rescue and Smart Assistant (LMSA) to flash the stock firmware. I put all the correct stuff (like model number and all) and started flashing through the app. Successfully flashed but the tab didn't turn on. So I entered into Fastboot mode and realized that the bootloader was now locked and the TWRP I had was also removed. After entering into FastBoot mode, I entered into the stock recovery and did a factory reset. After a few power offs/ons it finally turned on but would shutdown after 7 secs into the setup. Even if I didn't touch anything it would turn off.(even tried safe mode but it would still turn off) So I used the tool to flash it one more time and this time it would just get stuck on the Lenovo Screen for a min and then turn off. I tried flashing the firmware once more but its the same. Also it doesn't turn off when its in Fastboot mode or in the Recovery.

Now my situation is
>Can't get into OS
>Bootloader is locked
>No TWRP
>Can boot into Fast boot and stock recovery
>Don't know wtf to do at this point

I would appreciate if someone could help me.

nervousbreakdown22

Jul 26, 2022
Firmware Files u can goto this link and download the firmware. steps are given in the comments. I always download from here
I'm trying to do this and I keep getting the following error when I try to download it

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Top Liked Posts