I need the ROM and Cwm Recovery without using the pc's usb

Search This thread
Nov 30, 2022
Guys, I need an Android 4.4.4 ROM on my Samsung Galaxy s duos gt-s7562l, but this Android what I need is the Samsung Galaxy ace 4 version, understand? Mind you, I really need help.

Guys, I need an Android 4.4.4 ROM on my Samsung Galaxy s duos gt-s7562l, but this Android what I need is the Samsung Galaxy ace 4 version, understand? Mind you, I really need help.
So you want to install Ace4 stock firmware onto a device which it wasn't made for?
And you want to flash a stock firmware without a PC with a custom recovery?

Nov 30, 2022
Então você deseja instalar o firmware padrão Ace4 em um dispositivo para o qual não foi feito?
E você deseja atualizar um firmware padrão sem um PC com uma recuperação personalizada?
Yes, that's what I want to do, except that there is a problem with its Wi-Fi, when I turn it on, it doesn't work, for the Wi-Fi networks to appear, when my father and I went to the cell phone store, which was technical, you know?

so, we went there, we complained, because my cell phone does not work to show wifi, then, the woman in the store, said: this cell phone, it does not work due to its motherboard, due to its wifi

And I need to update this cell phone, but it only has the wifi problem on its motherboard. That's what I want to say, but I don't need to take my cell phone in for repairs, not wanting to know how his wifi had to work, in addition to his motherboard, or else will it be? what can i take to the repair

But, and then there's a way to solve this, or you can take it to repair, because I don't want to be without my cell phone, because this cell phone that I had from him before the Samsung Galaxy ace 4, belonged to my uncle, who gave me this cell phone, but, there is no way to solve it if I have this Android from Samsung Galaxy ace 4, in addition to solving the wifi problem, or is it? What can bring to the repair?

Yes, that's what I want to do, except that there is a problem with its Wi-Fi, when I turn it on, it doesn't work, for the Wi-Fi networks to appear, when my father and I went to the cell phone store, which was technical, you know?....
Afaik you can't flash pure stock with custom TWRP.

acc to https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s_duos_s7562-4883.php this device is 10 years old.
try to change your routers Wifi to 2.4GHz if it isn't yet.
If it is there's no chance as changing ROM doesn't change hardware.
So if that is incompatible that's how it is.
Nevertheless I've no idea how to flash stock without a PC.

Nov 30, 2022
Afaik, você não pode exibir estoque puro com TWRP personalizado.

de acordo com https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s_duos_s7562-4883.php este dispositivo tem 10 anos.
tente mudar seus roteadores Wifi para 2,4 GHz, se ainda não for.
Se for, não há chance, pois alterar a ROM não altera o hardware.
Então, se isso é incompatível, é assim.
No entanto, não tenho ideia de como atualizar o estoque sem um PC.
Tudo bem, se não tem como resolver com a rede wi-fi, mas tem como trocar a rom para o Samsung Galaxy ace 4?

Nov 30, 2022
Nov 30, 2022
As I don't know your router I don't know that either.
Don't even know if it will help.
Okay, my router is from Sumicity, I'm from Brazil, you know, this router accelerates more speed, it has ultra speed, it has more megabytes of it, my mother pays for it cheaply, she doesn't pay expensively, ever.

Last edited: