i need this ver of root box..RootBox-JB-i9100-Unofficial-20130909

Search This thread

nopainwithme

Jul 14, 2013
No..
i downloaded it
thx
but tell me..are u still using this version ?

yes i am! i think it's the best 4.2.2 feature-rich stable rom. Until kitkat gets the stability and all the features of JB 4.2.2, i'll keep it.
I just have a boring "smscallservicewakelock" wakelock when making calls, but it seems an AOKP bug that has been fixed in Android 4.3. Unfortunately Rootbox never reached 4.3 update.

If you downloaded this unofficial Rootbox version somewhere, maybe you can put the link here for (rare) people that are searching it on Google :)

mahaseno

Mar 8, 2010
www.pro2mob.com
yes i am! i think it's the best 4.2.2 feature-rich stable rom. Until kitkat gets the stability and all the features of JB 4.2.2, i'll keep it.
I just have a boring "smscallservicewakelock" wakelock when making calls, but it seems an AOKP bug that has been fixed in Android 4.3. Unfortunately Rootbox never reached 4.3 update.

If you downloaded this unofficial Rootbox version somewhere, maybe you can put the link here for (rare) people that are searching it on Google :)

You are absolutely right
This release is the best ever 4.2.2 versions
But I suffer from battery performance :(:(
do you have any Solutions for that ??
help me if you can
everyday i tried many roms..but at final..i came back to RootBox

i'm waiting 4 u

http://www.speedyshare.com/jWVfE/RootBox-JB-i9100-Unofficial-20130909.zip

http://www.filemup.com/hvf0risel1vp.html

Last edited:

nopainwithme

Jul 14, 2013
will surely try to help, as i've been working on this matter myself some weeks ago.

1) download and install BetterBatterystats (BBS)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1179809
(download BetterBatteryStats_xdaedition_1.15.0.0.apk from 2nd post)
This application will reveal some important things:
-the phone awake time/screen on time/deep sleep time -> the minutes the phone was sleeping, was being used, was doing something on screen off
-the "operations" that keep your phone awake
-the time the CPU spends in max speed, medium speed, low speed

2) open it for the first time, go in settings -> advanced -> root features and enable it

3) reboot the phone one time, charge the phone fully 100% and then use it normally during a day without connecting it to the charger (or at least 12 hours of standard use).

4) once enough time passed, come back here and upload screenshots from BetterBatteryStats, selecting UNPLUGGED from the second row of the main screen:
-select OTHER from the first row and make a screenshot of the screen (power button + volume down button)
-select CPUSTATES from the first row and make screenshots (3) to get all the states visible
-then select KERNEL WAKELOCK, PARTIAL WAKELOCKS, ALARMS from the same row and make enough screenshots for each section to show the most relevants wakelocks/applications (more than 5 minutes)

here's an example: http://i44.tinypic.com/2isjqkw.png
If you don't know how to use BBS and need some other help play with it a bit/search guides. If you do know then just post the requested screenshots. In both cases, the information we'll see will be extremely important to know what's sucking battery

mahaseno

Mar 8, 2010
www.pro2mob.com
will surely try to help, as i've been working on this matter myself some weeks ago.

1) download and install BetterBatterystats (BBS)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1179809
(download BetterBatteryStats_xdaedition_1.15.0.0.apk from 2nd post)
This application will reveal some important things:
-the phone awake time/screen on time/deep sleep time -> the minutes the phone was sleeping, was being used, was doing something on screen off
-the "operations" that keep your phone awake
-the time the CPU spends in max speed, medium speed, low speed

2) open it for the first time, go in settings -> advanced -> root features and enable it

3) reboot the phone one time, charge the phone fully 100% and then use it normally during a day without connecting it to the charger (or at least 12 hours of standard use).

4) once enough time passed, come back here and upload screenshots from BetterBatteryStats, selecting UNPLUGGED from the second row of the main screen:
-select OTHER from the first row and make a screenshot of the screen (power button + volume down button)
-select CPUSTATES from the first row and make screenshots (3) to get all the states visible
-then select KERNEL WAKELOCK, PARTIAL WAKELOCKS, ALARMS from the same row and make enough screenshots for each section to show the most relevants wakelocks/applications (more than 5 minutes)

here's an example: http://i44.tinypic.com/2isjqkw.png
If you don't know how to use BBS and need some other help play with it a bit/search guides. If you do know then just post the requested screenshots. In both cases, the information we'll see will be extremely important to know what's sucking battery

that's good
i'll try it now
and give u the screenshots later

thank u my dear

nopainwithme

Jul 14, 2013
no problem guy ;) happy to see that you sorted it out. If you ever encounter the same problem again, verify, from BetteBatterystats:
- the % of 1,2GHZ speed time (if the cpu always run at maximum speed then there's some app/process that is killing your battery)
- if there are long/unknown wakelocks that keep your phone awake -> search them on google and discover what they are

See you around

Reactions: mahaseno

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no problem guy ;) happy to see that you sorted it out. If you ever encounter the same problem again, verify, from BetteBatterystats:
    - the % of 1,2GHZ speed time (if the cpu always run at maximum speed then there's some app/process that is killing your battery)
    - if there are long/unknown wakelocks that keep your phone awake -> search them on google and discover what they are

See you around
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone