I need to keep an app running in background and make it not visible in recent apps tab

Search This thread

rvfet

Apr 10, 2021
Baku, Azerbaijan
rvfet.com
Hello dear developers. I'm newbie here. I mean I took lots of information from XDA but it's my first time to post a question (i just made an account to ask this question)

MY PROBLEM IS :
As a MIUI user I'm having too much problems with it's powerfull but annoying Battery Optimisation. I have bought and installed an app to Customize my volume control panel and MIUI has a bug in Accessibility Settings. Unfortunately this app requires it and I'm having trouble with it.

The app must be running constantly to avoid triggering the bug. For the ones who don't know the bug it is happening when You enable an accessibility setting for an app and if the app ever gets killed by MIUI's complicated optimisation then "Enable" button in Accessibility tab is being always active but doesn't works. I'll provide some screenshots at the bottom.

I have enabled autostart, Pinned the app in Recently Used apps tab, Removed Battery optimisation but none of them helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-10-23-10-18-956_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-10-23-10-18-956_com.android.settings.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 17