I need twrp and lineage ported to the A10 (SM-A105FN) and i'll pay you for it!

Search This thread

Tepelaar

Aug 13, 2019
I need TWRP and LineageOS ported to the A10 and i'll pay you for it! As the title states, name your price!

I want the full and complete package for the phone inc.: recovery, system, modem etc etc.. Basically, everything prepackaged for Odin.
you'll get paid via PayPal and you'll allow me to publish everything on xda-developers.com.

PM me if you’re interested.

Reactions: langithitam

Benjamin.L

Aug 27, 2019
I need TWRP and LineageOS ported to the A10 and i'll pay you for it! As the title states, name your price!

I want the full and complete package for the phone inc.: recovery, system, modem etc etc.. Basically, everything prepackaged for Odin.
you'll get paid via PayPal and you'll allow me to publish everything on xda-developers.com.

Did you get any answer for that ? Does anyone is willing to dévelop a twrp file to flash SM-A105F device ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you get any answer for that ? Does anyone is willing to dévelop a twrp file to flash SM-A105F device ?

Nope, no awnser. I've given up..