• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question i need unlock

Search This thread

Rioxx

Jul 31, 2021
please somebody help i need network unlock solution for this model oneplus nord N200 5g network unlock m0del DE2118 andriod 11

edale1

Sep 5, 2016

That's Mobbdeep's thread. He just SIM unlocked my N200 a few hours ago.

There's a full list of requirements in the first post, but the most important parts are:

-The phone must have an active T-Mobile SIM card installed for at least a full 3 days. (yes, this means you have to use the network locked phone for a few days before you can unlock it)
-The phone must be the T-Mobile variant (if it comes factory-loaded with t-mobile bloatware, you should be fine).

PhoenixPath

If you are on T-Mobile, just run this debloater script:

Just did this on my free one from T-Mo. Worked perfectly.

Enables the OEM Unlocking toggle immediately. (Then you'll need to get serial, unlock code, and IMEI from bootloader to submit a ticket to Oneplus for the unlock token...then you need to wait a week to get it).

That's Mobbdeep's thread. He just SIM unlocked my N200 a few hours ago.

There's a full list of requirements in the first post, but the most important parts are:

-The phone must have an active T-Mobile SIM card installed for at least a full 3 days. (yes, this means you have to use the network locked phone for a few days before you can unlock it)
-The phone must be the T-Mobile variant (if it comes factory-loaded with t-mobile bloatware, you should be fine).
Why won't this work with metro by T-Mobile still.

edale1

Sep 5, 2016
Why won't this work with metro by T-Mobile still.
I believe Metro uses a different system than T-Mobile, even though T-Mobile owns Metro.

This debloat script should let you Bootloader Unlock your phone without SIM Unlocking it (you'll likely still need to get a bootloader unlock token from OnePlus).