I neeed BIG Help for Wisdom Customize Android 9 tv OS go back AOSP Android tv OS

Search This thread

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
Yeah, so if you have already unpacked the rar file, you'll probably get the file 'allupgrade506_8GB_1GB_ref35.bin'
So rename it to 'allupgrade506_8GB_1GB_sos.bin' and that should work.

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
Probably some part of the rar files was wrongly downloaded. In the information about the error you can find which part is damaged and then try to download that part again.

you should be doing all of this on pc, i mean downloading and renaming the file. You dont need rooted tv for this step.

Last edited:

Yusuf tammam

Aug 31, 2022
Probably some part of the rar files was wrongly downloaded. In the information about the error you can find which part is damaged and then try to download that part again.

you should be doing all of this on pc, i mean downloading and renaming the file. You dont need rooted tv for this step.
I did everything as you said and the firmware updated then the TV doesn't work are u know why?

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
What was your 'board' name in service menu ??
And whats the brand of your tv? And what size of the screen?

Try to power up tv by build in power button, if you flashed other companys firmware than your tv brand, ir remote remote could not work.

if that doesn't work, try downloading firmware from another company.

I tried firmwares from couple different companies, everything worked every time, sometimes only the ir remote control didnt work.
Sometimes the screen displayed double, then you need to change the options in the service menu.

only when I uploaded the firmware from the 65 inch TV and I have 43 inch, the TV stopped displaying the screen, so the tv looked like it wasn't working.

Last edited:

Yusuf tammam

Aug 31, 2022

Try to power up tv by build in power button, if you flashed other companys firmware than your tv brand, ir remote remote could not work.

I tried firmwares from couple different companies, everything worked every time, sometimes only the ir remote control didnt work.
Sometimes the screen displayed double, then you need to change the options in the service menu.

only when I uploaded the firmware from the 65 inch TV and I have 43 inch, the TV stopped displaying the screen, so the tv looked like it wasn't workingKart Tp.sk506s.pb802

only when I uploaded the firmware from the 65 inch TV and I have 43 inch, the TV stopped displaying the screen, so the tv looked like it wasn't working.
my board TP.SK506S.PB802 the brand name is "onvo" I don't care about the remote I will try to download another firmware. thank you very much

Yusuf tammam

Aug 31, 2022
Your link doesnt work for me anymore.
Try this one https://www.kazmielecom.com/tag/tp-sk506s-pb802-bin-file/
just as i thought about screen size i think resolution is probably a problem here, on this page I see that there are couple softwares with different resolutions.
Find the specification about the resolution of your TV, then chose right firmeware
I uploaded the file to usb flash and renamed the file to "allupgrade506_8GB_1GB_sos.bin" but the firmware It hasn't been updated and nothing happened

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
does the TV change at least the color of the diode when you try to turn it on normally with the remote control or the power button?

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
in mine tv sometimes it matters which usb port im connecting, so I always try to change them until it works.
Try to do the same 'procedure but by holding the power button on the TV when you connecting the power, or by clicking the power button after plugging in. one time I uploaded the firmware of such a different company that the upload procedure was different and it coudnt start uploading as usual.

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
Oooff, so isnt that bad. Just repeat the procedure with firmware with correct resolution, the screen may not work but the procedure should start, the blinking LED will meant that the software is loading, so wait a few minutes, then you can see that the LED will change the blinking rate when its complete.

Last edited:

Yusuf tammam

Aug 31, 2022
Oooff, so isnt thst bad. Just start the procedure the screen may not work but the procedure should start, only the blinking LED meant that the software is loading, so wait a few minutes, you can see that the LED will change the blinking rate when its complete.
Really thank you very much it worked but the firmware is not suitable

jabi_james

Sep 12, 2011
TehRan
Hey there…
I couldn't access the service menu of my TV.
Tried menu+1+1+4+7 on the home screen.so I don't know my board model.
Android hidden setting didn't work.
I send my AIDA report.

I live in Iran and my TV model is DAEWOO 55K5700UL. It's a rebranding, not the original DAEWOO TV.

So, how can I find out my board model to find the correct service menu code?

Attachments

• DAEWOO 55K5700U - Report.txt
    22.4 KB · Views: 19

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
I googled about your TV but didn't find much.
Try to watch tutorials on youtube about the daewoo 'service code'.I saw that they suggest various combinations there, like 'menu 1947' 'input 2008' and a few others.
For hiddens settings try to install other, maybe older versions. I remember that I had a problem with launching one version once.
com.arumcomm.settingsshortcut - old versions

Reactions: jabi_james

jabi_james

Sep 12, 2011
TehRan
I googled about your TV but didn't find much.
Try to watch tutorials on youtube about the daewoo 'service code'.I saw that they suggest various combinations there, like 'menu 1947' 'input 2008' and a few others.
For hiddens settings try to install other, maybe older versions. I remember that I had a problem with launching one version once.
com.arumcomm.settingsshortcut - old versions
There is not much info about my tv on the internet.. this TV was assembled in Iran and the TV's android OS is almost exclusive and native..as I mentioned my hardware is m7332 and it is similar to other TVs in here. By the way 'menu 1947' 'input 2008' did not work..I Should try these combinations when i am on home screen , right?when I press menu, a popup appears like when we press recent on android phone shows me my opened app history and Process management..
did you read my Aida report I was attached? No info about my board?

jabi_james

Sep 12, 2011
TehRan
There is not much info about my tv on the internet.. this TV was assembled in Iran and the TV's android OS is almost exclusive and native..as I mentioned my hardware is m7332 and it is similar to other TVs in here. By the way 'menu 1947' 'input 2008' did not work..I Should try these combinations when i am on home screen , right?when I press menu, a popup appears like when we press recent on android phone shows me my opened app history and Process management..
did you read my Aida report I was attached? No info about my board?
This is a picture of 50" TV board, which is the same model as my 55" TV. as you can see on the label on the top of the board, "DSL-50K5700U" and mine is "DSL-55K5700U" .
so they should practically be the same.

so my board model is : "9632T8E" ?

Attachments

• a50031.jpg
    a50031.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 20

jabi_james

Sep 12, 2011
TehRan
I finally figure it out how to access service menu
Menu + 8 + 2 + 0 + 2
Here are some pictures of my TV's service menu
There is No ADB in Debug section,, just UART
I couldn't find it on my TV's setting either..
No info about the board..

Attachments

• IMG_20221009_002649.jpg
    IMG_20221009_002649.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20221009_002739.jpg
    IMG_20221009_002739.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20221009_002813.jpg
    IMG_20221009_002813.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20221009_003002.jpg
    IMG_20221009_003002.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20221009_003050.jpg
    IMG_20221009_003050.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 38

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i found that the remote control configuration is saved in a file in the system folder of tv "/vendor/tvconfig/config/ir_config.ini'.
    Because tv isnt rooted yet, you need to access to this file via adb, allowing access to system files by adb and make copy of your oryginal config file, then replace it after flashing another firmware.
    it worked on akai, nordmende, manta, and dijitsu firmwares on my Manta tv with TP.SK706S.PC822 board and with Mediatek m7332 chip.

To enable ADB you have to go to hidden 'service menu' by pressing buttons (MENU) + (1) + (1) + (4) + (7). and the service menu will appear, then you need to go to the ''debug'' option and then switch ''adb enable'' to 'on'.

Then you can explore your tv file system from your android phone by the app Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app after connecting thru wifi by ip of your tv.
    If ADB is enabled and tv is connected to wifi, app should find your tv, by pressing button 'connect to' and 'search' for adb devices. or you can type tvs ip manually.

Now You can view system folders, copy files, install apps thru adb wifi, add special permisions to apps, rebot system to recovery etc etc.
    But 'files' inide the system are still read only, so you cant delete/replace it nothing yet.

To make file system read and write enabled You have to use ADB command thru your PC
    So you need to download some mini ADB tool (adb.exe) for windows, run it in windows 'command prompt' by typing:

adb connect 192.168.**.*** (-type your tvs ip, also you can find tvs ip in main 'service menu')
    adb root
    adb remount
    adb shell chmod 0777 /system

Now file system is read and write enabled and you can backup your oryginal 'ir_config.ini', thru 'bugjaeger' app in section "files'. The same way replace it after changing with another firmware.
    At this time You can replace/remove system apps as youtube, netflix, etc.
    Read file system is enabled only till reboot. after reboot you need to redo pc ADB commands to get acces to r/w filesystem.

btw.
    Section 'packages' in 'bugjaeger' app let you send and install apps downloaded/installed on your phone to your tv thru wifi. You can also run or disable/enable system apps thru this section, instead of removing it from the system.
    Section 'command' let you reboot your device, or grant some special permision of some app if you need it,
    i have a different tv name with the same motherboard and features.... i am very interested in having a stock firmware too (mine looks exactly like yours). I have flashed yours on my tv, so I am sure it works. The only difference is that now my tv says dijitsu instead of akai and the remote controller does not work....
    your firmware is much better than mine by the way... it has apple play, play store and an app to control the device with the phone. it is a shame that the remote does not work, otherwise i would have kept it!
    i have a different tv name with the same motherboard and features.... i am very interested in having a stock firmware too (mine looks exactly like yours). I have flashed yours on my tv, so I am sure it works. The only difference is that now my tv says dijitsu instead of akai and the remote controller does not work....
    you can find your motherboard type in the service menu settings, by pressing (menu) + 1 + 1 + 4 + 7. You can use AIDA apk from appstore to find more info about chipset/cpu etc.
    Yeah i rolled back to original firmware which includes google play store in my manta tv.
    You could try to install Aptoide Tv store (https://apkins.aptoide.com/AptoideTV-5.1.2.apk) download it thru tv browser or copy to some pendrive then install it thru 'media' stock file manager app.