I neeed BIG Help for Wisdom Customize Android 9 tv OS go back AOSP Android tv OS

Search This thread

Abdul Ah@d

Jul 28, 2022
Redmi 9
i have a different tv name with the same motherboard and features.... i am very interested in having a stock firmware too (mine looks exactly like yours). I have flashed yours on my tv, so I am sure it works. The only difference is that now my tv says dijitsu instead of akai and the remote controller does not work....
How did you flash a new OS on your tv? With a wired connection? Or just usb? Which guide you used?

Abdul Ah@d

Jul 28, 2022
Redmi 9
Hey,
In the end I used the firmware the author attached here.
Which firmware? The one in 2nd msg?
To have my remote working again, I then flashed a minor update released by AKAI, which is my tv.
I haven't found a stock firmware yet, but I'll let you know if I do.
Did you roll back to your original firmware? Where did you find that? On the web, or did you make a backup before you flashing the dijitsu OS.

Abdul Ah@d

Jul 28, 2022
Redmi 9
i found that the remote control configuration is saved in a file in the system folder of tv "/vendor/tvconfig/config/ir_config.ini'.
Because tv isnt rooted yet, you need to access to this file via adb, allowing access to system files by adb and make copy of your oryginal config file, then replace it after flashing another firmware.
it worked for my on akai, nordmende, manta, and dijitsu firmwares on my Manta tv with TP.SK706S.PC822 board and with Mediatek m7332 chip.
How do you check the specs of your TV, like which processor or motherboard it has? By physically opening it?

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
you can find your motherboard type in the service menu settings, by pressing (menu) + 1 + 1 + 4 + 7. You can use AIDA apk from appstore to find more info about chipset/cpu etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abdul Ah@d

Abdul Ah@d

Jul 28, 2022
Redmi 9
you can find your motherboard type in the service menu settings, by pressing (menu) + 1 + 1 + 4 + 7. You can use AIDA apk from appstore to find more info about chipset/cpu etc.
Thanks. And also are you able to install apps from playstore?
My tv doesn't have built in playstore and i did try installing apps from apk, but it didn't work.

Abdul Ah@d

Jul 28, 2022
Redmi 9
Yeah i rolled back to original firmware which includes google play store in my manta tv.
You could try to install Aptoide Tv store (https://apkins.aptoide.com/AptoideTV-5.1.2.apk) download it thru tv browser or copy to some pendrive then install it thru 'media' stock file manager app.
The tv has Aptoide.

The main issue we started having was with "smart YouTube tv" with updates it started crashing more frequently and pro ones stopped working.
Then the history stopped updating (the videos watched on tv were not visible in history, but the ones watched on phones were there and history was working fine on mobiles)

And from yesterday videos are not being loaded/played. And what irritates me the most is that I can't even roll back to the factory version, the factory version was 6.17.35 or something, but after factory reset or uninstalling updates it goes back to 6.17.237

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_201130.jpg
    IMG_20220728_201130.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 90

Abdul Ah@d

Jul 28, 2022
Redmi 9
Yeah i rolled back to original firmware which includes google play store in my manta tv.
You could try to install Aptoide Tv store (https://apkins.aptoide.com/AptoideTV-5.1.2.apk) download it thru tv browser or copy to some pendrive then install it thru 'media' stock file manager app.

Where did you get the original firmware from?

And do you or anyone else has any idea what "BOARD INIT" in service menu does? After selecting this option a box asks to reset the board. Will that delete the firmware already installed on the TV?

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_194447.jpg
    IMG_20220728_194447.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_20220728_195842.jpg
    IMG_20220728_195842.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 269

Abdul Ah@d

Jul 28, 2022
Redmi 9
To enable ADB you have to go to hidden 'service menu' by pressing buttons (MENU) + (1) + (1) + (4) + (7). and the service menu will appear, then you need to go to the ''debug'' option and then switch ''adb enable'' to 'on'.

The debug section on my tv doesn't enlist ADB, can i not use adb commands?

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_230320.jpg
    IMG_20220728_230320.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 120

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
So as you see in service menu your motherboard is 'tp_ms358_pc821' and your actual firmware is 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_ref56.bin
It's different motherboard, so don't use firmware links from this thread.
Just Google your motherboard name or firmware name and you'll find exact firmware for your tv.
Example:
- https://www.kazmielecom.com/tp-ms358-pc821-software
- https://receiverpro.net/tp-ms358-pc821-firmware-free-download
You just have to copy firmware file 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_ref56.bin' to usb flash drive, plug it in to tv's usb port when tv is disconnected from the power, then plug the power back and wait for upgrade firmware process 100%.
File name is very important, tv wont even start the process with wrong filename.
In my case i had to rename file ex. from 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_ref56.bin' to 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_sos.bin

Ps. from my experience, I would advise you to get the copy of remote control configuration file if you'll flash other company's firmware, its possible that the configuration may be a bit different.

Last edited:

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
The debug section on my tv doesn't enlist ADB, can i not use adb commands?
Maybe you don't have to enable adb in service menu. Maybe you can enable it in android settings 'developer options' or it's already enabled.

About 'Board init' its factory reset to the initial tv settings(it reset android too)
'Shipping init' its reset to the android factory settings. I don't see much difference after using both ;P

Last edited:

Abdul Ah@d

Jul 28, 2022
Redmi 9
Maybe you don't have to enable adb in service menu. Maybe you can enable it in android settings 'developer options' or it's already enabled.

I tried finding developer options by selecting firmware version or Android version multiple times. But there was no response or developer options. There was no build button in tv's about section.

And bugjaeger couldn't find and connect to the device, even by manually entering its il address. So i don't think adb is enabled.

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
Can someone try to get this firmware somehow ?? https://kenotrontv.ru/files/file/90...no_b07591-hv650qub-f9a-usb-firmware-software/

it looks like it's released for a similar motherboard/chip, but the operating system looks different, probably much better than our 'wisdom share' look, more features, etc.

TF-LED65S03T2SU_%D0%9C%D0%92%D0%9C03.jpg

TF-LED65S03T2SU_%D0%9C%D0%92%D0%9C02.jpg

I tried to donate this site to be able to download this file from that link, but it looks like i can't make a transaction from my country. maybe because of the sanctions imposed on russia xD idk..

Ps. One of you guys wrote that he have an 'android 11' system but I didn't get any links still... that would be great to get this too.

Last edited:

Yusuf tammam

Aug 31, 2022
So as you see in service menu your motherboard is 'tp_ms358_pc821' and your actual firmware is 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_ref56.bin
Just Google your motherboard name or firmware name and you'll find exact firmware for your tv.
Example:
You just have to copy firmware file 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_ref56.bin' to usb port when tv is unplugged from power, then plug power in and wait for upgrade firmware process 100%.
File name is very important, tv wont even start the process with wrong filename.
In my case i had to rename file ex. from 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_ref56.bin' to 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_sos.bin

Ps. from my experience, I would advise you to get the copy of remote control configuration file if you'll flash other company's firmware, its possible that the configuration may be a bit https://receiverpro.net/tp-sk506s-pb802-firmware-download/

Example:
You just have to copy firmware file 'msd358_4G_512M_AS_ref56.bin' to usb port when tv is unplugged from power, then plug power in and wait for upgrade firmware process 100%.

Ps. from my experience, I would advise you to get the copy of remote control configuration file if you'll flash other company's firmware, its possible that the configuration may be a bit different.
How do I change the file name? I found the file in rar format how to make it bin

Emilson

Jun 6, 2012
POLAND
Download and install some file archiver app like 'Winrar' or '7zip', then you'll be able to unpack bin file from compressed rar file.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i found that the remote control configuration is saved in a file in the system folder of tv "/vendor/tvconfig/config/ir_config.ini'.

Because tv isnt rooted yet, you need to access to this file via adb, allowing access to system files by adb and make copy of your oryginal config file, then replace it after flashing another firmware.
    It worked on akai, nordmende, manta, and dijitsu firmwares on my Manta tv with TP.SK706S.PC822 board and with Mediatek m7332 chip.

● To enable ADB you have to go to hidden 'service menu' by pressing buttons (MENU) + (1) + (1) + (4) + (7).
    If the service menu will appear, then you need to go to the ''debug'' option and then switch ''adb enable'' to 'on'.
    [In other brands than Akai, Dijitsu, Manta, Nordmende, the service code may be different.]
    You can try to enable ADB via AndroidHiddenSettings app, getting acces thru 'Developer Settings'.
    Screenshots in: post-87570305

● Then you can explore your tv file system from your android phone by the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app after connecting it thru wifi by ip of your tv.
    Press button 'connect to' where you can 'search' for adb device or you can type tvs ip manually.
    Now You can view system folders, copy files, install apps thru adb wifi, reboot system to recovery etc etc.

Files inside the system are still read only, so you cant delete/replace nothing yet, and some of the system folders are hidden at this time.
    To make file system read and write enabled You have to use ADB command thru your PC/laptop.

● So you need to download some Minimal Adb Tool or ADBappControl for windows.

Minimal ADB Tool (ADB.exe) run in 'windows command prompt' (cmd.exe) by typing:
    adb connect 192.168.**.*** (-type your tvs ip, you can find tvs ip in main 'service menu')
    adb root
    adb remount

ADBappControl with bulid-in ADB also allows you type those commands, has a pretty nice interface that allows you to install/uninstall disable apps.
    It just don't have file manager, so 'bugjaeger' is still needed for the next step.

● Now file system is read and write enabled and you can backup your oryginal 'ir_config.ini', thru 'bugjaeger' app in section "files'.
    The same way replace it after flashing another firmware.

At this time You can modify, replace/remove system apps as youtube, netflix, etc.
    Read/write file system is enabled only till reboot. after reboot you need to redo pc ADB commands to get acces to r/w file system.

btw.
    Section 'packages' in 'bugjaeger' app let you send and install apps downloaded/installed on your phone to your tv thru wifi. You can also run apps or disable/enable apps thru this section, instead of removing them from the system.
    Section 'command' let you grant some special permision of some app if you need it.
    Section 'fastboot' let you quick reboot your device, or reboot to recovery.

EDIT.: Added in attachment a remote config file working with my stock (manta) tv remote.
    Anyway, better make Your own backup if You can.
    Finally I fixed file for My Remote Tv. :D Thanks Emilson for helping.
    Picture attached ,Remotes that can use this file. Its work On TV. TP.SK706S.PC822 board and with m7332 chip.
    I Upload File here for anyone who needs, to use.
    Could you give me the exact location of that line or option to enable multitasking, and it is on 'build.prop' or 'default.prop' ?
    Thanks man..
    Didn't noticed that you replied..

I couldn't find it myself for a while. I didn't change anything for a long time.
    Actually that was /system/cvte.prop file
    ro.CVT_EN_SPECIAL_APK_FOCUS=1
    After changing to =0 system should kept apps working in background.

I don't know why, but all these commands appear twice in this file, so I suggest find two of them and change this value in two places.
    From my experience, one wrong command and the system will catch bootloop, even permissions of file are important, so after modifying the file I advise you to check these things.

Ps. Im using Es File Explorer to edit files dowloaded from bugjaeger.
    Found better one (so i removed previous attachment),
    Someone modified stock recovery with signature verification turned off.

Upgrade Script is also improved to reboot after upgrade process straight to recovery mode. (so You need to unplug usb drive after upgrade to prevent a upgrade bootlop).

disadvantages of this method is that recovery is restored to original one after next boot as they claim.
    So you have to flash it everytime you want to use it (until you modify system to prevent this process, as someone advised to remove from /system 'recovery-from-boot.p.'
    Another one is a bug related to usb/sd card updates, something is messed up and you cant use it.

So i had to push zip package to /Cache folder thru adb then reboot, flash recovery and aplply update.
    For eg. openGapps passed 'verification' succesfully but there is not enought space in system partition to flash full TVgapps package so it finnally failed.

EDIT: Recovery.img seems to be not compatible with my release, so it just can't mount /system partition, thats why 'not enought space message'. . .
    If you manage to make your own recovery let me know

Anyway There is a lot of various info about our platform m7332/Mediatek MT9632 (MStar) Cortex A53 on other forums like 4PDA like magisk root (but i think sharing these links is not allowed here)
    your firmware is much better than mine by the way... it has apple play, play store and an app to control the device with the phone. it is a shame that the remote does not work, otherwise i would have kept it!
    i have a different tv name with the same motherboard and features.... i am very interested in having a stock firmware too (mine looks exactly like yours). I have flashed yours on my tv, so I am sure it works. The only difference is that now my tv says dijitsu instead of akai and the remote controller does not work....