• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

I opened my very own phone case brand

Search This thread

jinosong

Jan 22, 2011
Seoul
I've been a longtime XDA user and I've always been interested in phone cases. I always wondered why ultra-protective cases looked so bulky and dreary. So I decided to create my own cases that weren't bulky but offered maximum protection while looking nice. It's a 2 piece set and the back skin is replaceable for a new look. If you guys can check it out and give me feedback, that would be great. I plan to do a giveaway soon here on XDA!

wtf.jpg
frenchie.jpg
london_s20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Simple Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
I've been a longtime XDA user and I've always been interested in phone cases. I always wondered why ultra-protective cases looked so bulky and dreary. So I decided to create my own cases that weren't bulky but offered maximum protection while looking nice. It's a 2 piece set and the back skin is replaceable for a new look. If you guys can check it out and give me feedback, that would be great. I plan to do a giveaway soon here on XDA!

Just please make sure it is "svetius" approved before you do. Thank you (y)

More details can be found here. Best of luck to your endeavor.

Reactions: itsclevelandbrown

dirt_squirrel

Jul 14, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Samsung Galaxy S20

View attachment 5201661View attachment 5201663View attachment 5201667
are these available to buy yet, and if not is there a store up to see designs or anything in advance?

thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just please make sure it is "svetius" approved before you do. Thank you (y)

More details can be found here. Best of luck to your endeavor.
    Thanks! I just emailed them.