credits for bootlogo @jatin@1 and ak**** banta

Attachments

• img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
K...so for people who like stock apple animation...i will make one with complete logo;)

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
Yup buddy try..it i was also thinking to do so.....

well for try...it is not at all difficult to make boot animation and logo set especially when it is of apple..:p
but i am just short of time...so what i thought that instead of wasting my time on making again why dont just combine already made one?

SO HERE COMES THAT...A COMPLETE SET OF BOOT LOGO AND ANIMATION....CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
TRY IT AND UPLOAD ITS SS.
Guys pls note that it is a complete set of boot logos and animation. So need to change anything...simply flash via cwm and enjoy. And yes if anyone wants than add a sound to it and share it here in this thread.;)

credits...
@ak****banta and @fa@iz
@jatin@1 me:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Faaiz Puthawala

Faaiz Puthawala

Aug 19, 2013
ahmedabad
well for try...it is not at all difficult to make boot animation and logo set especially when it is of apple..:p
but i am just short of time...so what i thought that instead of wasting my time on making again why dont just combine already made one?

SO HERE COMES THAT...A COMPLETE SET OF BOOT LOGO AND ANIMATION....CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

credits...
@ak****banta and @fa@iz
@jatin@1....

okk...buddy but i will modify the bootlogo n upload tommorow

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
@fa@iz

THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF....

1.AS I SAID THAT THE SET PROVIDED BY ME IS COMPETE IN ITSELF AND DON'T NEED ANY EDITING.STILL YOU EDITED TO YOUR LIKING.....ITS OK.

BUT WHAT YOU BASICALLY EDITED IS THAT YOU CHANGED THE NAME OF ORIGINAL DEVELOPER AND "REPLACED IT WITH YOUR NAME!!" THIS IS NOT AT ALL A KIND ATTITUDE. LET THAT NAME BE THERE ONLY UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU HAVE PROPER PERMISSION TO MODIFY THAT ( especially without mentioning credits!!!)

2.SECOND THING IS THAT YOU NEITHER MENTIONED ak**** banta's NAME NOR MINE. ATLEAST GIVE PROPER CREDITS TO THE PERSONS.

FOLLOW XDA RULES.

Last edited:

Faaiz Puthawala

Aug 19, 2013
ahmedabad
@fa@iz

1.AS I SAID THAT THE SET PROVIDED BY ME IS COMPETE IN ITSELF AND DON'T NEED ANY EDITING.STILL YOU EDITED TO YOUR LIKING.....ITS OK.

BUT WHAT YOU BASICALLY EDITED IS THAT YOU CHANGED THE NAME OF ORIGINAL DEVELOPER AND "REPLACED IT WITH YOUR NAME!!" THIS IS NOT AT ALL A KIND ATTITUDE. LET THAT NAME BE THERE ONLY UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU HAVE PROPER PERMISSION TO MODIFY THAT ( especially without mentioning credits!!!)

2.SECOND THING IS THAT YOU NEITHER MENTIONED ak**** banta's NAME NOR MINE. ATLEAST GIVE PROPER CREDITS TO THE PERSONS.

FOLLOW XDA RULES.

Sorry buddy i was in hurry so forget to giv creadits.....i hav wriiltten modded by me....
N if u want i will earse my name....n write ak**** banta once again sorry dude.....

Reactions: jatin@1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PRESENTING I OS BOOTANIMATION AND BOOTLOGO FOR I OS LOVERS FOR CANVAS 2

STEPS FOR INSTALLATION
    1.MOVE ZIP TO SD CARD
    2.REBOOT TO RECOVERY
    3.FLASH ZIP FROM SD CARD
    4.WIPE CAHCE N DALVIK CAHCE
    5.REBOOT N ENJOY I OS BOOTANIMATION

DEV HOST:- http://d-h.st/zI1(733KB)

DEV HOST FOR LOGO N ANIMATION:- http://d-h.st/3Th

credits for bootlogo @jatin@1 and ak**** banta
    Buddy boot animation is supposed to be animated.
    That is it should be moving and simply not a still logo.;)
    boot animation is supposed to be animated.
    That is it should be moving and simply not a still logo.;)

But buddy bootanimation in i os is still but not moving....
    Yup buddy try..it i was also thinking to do so.....

Guys pls note that it is a complete set of boot logos and animation. So need to change anything...simply flash via cwm and enjoy. And yes if anyone wants than add a sound to it and share it here in this thread.;)

credits...
    @ak****banta and @fa@iz
    @jatin@1 me:p
    @fa@iz

FOLLOW XDA RULES.

Sorry buddy i was in hurry so forget to giv creadits.....i hav wriiltten modded by me....
    N if u want i will earse my name....n write ak**** banta once again sorry dude.....