I screwed up

Search This thread

pyropup55

May 4, 2010
Prince Frederick
Ok, so I got my e4gt the other day and after trying to figure out how to root the damn thing, I got it rooted and running AKOP on it. The issue is, I had a sd card in and went to format it and ****ed up. I ended up formatting the main internal storage. I lost my original nandroid that was just the stock rooted ICS. Now for some reason the screen won't rotate, even with auto-rotate on. I"ve tried reflashing the rom and didn't have any issues, but I still have no rotation. Is there a compeletly stock image I can flash and re root to? I know on my Nexus S4g I had a one-click that would un-root and go back to stock with no issues. Not sure about this phone.

monkeytools

May 17, 2012
chesapeake
Ok, so I got my e4gt the other day and after trying to figure out how to root the damn thing, I got it rooted and running AKOP on it. The issue is, I had a sd card in and went to format it and ****ed up. I ended up formatting the main internal storage. I lost my original nandroid that was just the stock rooted ICS. Now for some reason the screen won't rotate, even with auto-rotate on. I"ve tried reflashing the rom and didn't have any issues, but I still have no rotation. Is there a compeletly stock image I can flash and re root to? I know on my Nexus S4g I had a one-click that would un-root and go back to stock with no issues. Not sure about this phone.
Look at qbking77 on youtube for the s2. He has all the stuff and answer you need. His videos are the best way tp learn this phone.

Reactions: pyropup55

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look at qbking77 on youtube for the s2. He has all the stuff and answer you need. His videos are the best way tp learn this phone.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1903252

There's a link to the thread with all the One-Clicks for the E4GT.

AOKP has been notorious for the rotation issue on the E4GT.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone