I think every s7 edge (2k) display have dead pixel.

Search This thread

zeke125

Jul 7, 2011
Bacolod
Please do read the forum rules
#4- 4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).
http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

Reactions: Mandeep148

meyerweb

Jun 19, 2010
Please do read the forum rules
#4- 4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).
http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

Not sure who you're targeting your comment at. The OP did use English.

cantenna

Aug 5, 2012
Newcastle
Just though I post, I too have a couple of dead pixels:(

Thing is, I use GearVR and if I never had used GearVR I wouldn't have been able to find them, they are actually invisible to the naked eye.

So for those of you who said that you do not have any dead pixels, did you check with a magnifying glass? Because without that tool, you really cant comment correctly.

SoniMax

May 12, 2016
I am trying to buy one and it has this weird thin black line on the right side. The seller says that this is the only problem the phone has and it does not affect the sensors. I wish I could send a link to the image but I am a new user. I'd like to ask you guys some guidance whether I should buy it or not. It's as if there is a small black hair under the screen protector, a small arc about 1 cm in length in the far right end, like 2 mm before the bezel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One of the rules that have to be applied to every thread is to speak proper English.
    If you can't write in an international language that we can all understand, I'm sorry but there's no point in opening the thread in the first place.
    Your text hurts my eyes and it's full of drama and exaggeration, you're either bashing Samsung cause you hate the brand or had bad experience with them. But that's your experience, my s7 edge performs and functions perfectly.

First, no such rule. Second, this is an international forum, not an American (or British or Australian or other English speaking country) forum. Get over yourself and open your eyes to the fact that there's a whole big world out there that doesn't exist just to cater to you. If you don't like a thread, just ignore it.
    Definitely not true...nowhere near true.

Most devices DON'T have any dead pixels.
    I agree, ur friends is not right in the head man, maybe something wrong with his eyes 2. I'd send him back to where he came from for a replacement.
    Not a single dead pixel on mine I would had noticed by now. Looked closely now too and nope can't find one and I would see it if it was there. I've never actually had a dead or stuck pixel on any of my last 10 phones or so. Uneven uniformity is a much more common issue with screens if you ask me.
    One of the rules that have to be applied to every thread is to speak proper English.
    If you can't write in an international language that we can all understand, I'm sorry but there's no point in opening the thread in the first place.
    Your text hurts my eyes and it's full of drama and exaggeration, you're either bashing Samsung cause you hate the brand or had bad experience with them. But that's your experience, my s7 edge performs and functions perfectly.

If you read the XDA's Rules before posting this, then you're who's posting wrong things here:
    4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature)

There's no need to speak "proper" english. You even have the ability to post in your native language if you also post a translation below it.
    Also, I'm glad your device looks and works fine just like mine, but think: If you were the one who had the problem after 7 different replacements, how would you reacted? Wouldn't you judging the company because they gave you 7 different phones and all of them suffered the same problem? I know it's not Samsung's fault (100%), but probably the whole batch of devices have the same problem and that's why he's getting faulty phones since 25 days ago. Also, here in my country after two unsuscessfull retrievals (either because of devices with the same problem or failure to comply with the agreed days for the resolution of the problem) the company is obliged to give you another device OR give your money back, whatever the affected user decides first. That being said, let him post whatever he wants, as he's following the rules since 2012 without any problems.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone