I think it is time for big dady Microsoft to give something back.

Search This thread

CROrION

Nov 10, 2010
HD2 is the best phone in the World at the moment.

No it does not have the best 15154 billion collor screen.
No it does not have 6 cores CPU.
No it does not have 1080p recording or 12MP camera.
No it does not have al sorts of prety much "paper only" functions.

What it does have is a soul, inspired by great programmers, developers, a lot of sleepless nights, and a lot of sweat.

What does that mean? Well, HD2 users pretty much kept WINDOWS MOBILE a live. Development, upgrading, enabling it run android, etc. What did we get back? Void warranties, bricked phones, etc. No, nobody from Microsoft said: Hey guys, that is pretty darn cool, keep it up, we are learning from you. No, they said: Well, srew that, we are going to give all our attention to ours younger son, WINDOWS PHONE 7.

Ok, that is just fine, you did few phones based on WP7, good for you. Well guess what, we run it better, smoother, on a bigger screen, hell, even if we get sick of it we just do restart and BAM WE ARE IN ANDROID 2.3.5!

We don't need much from Mirosoft now, we can handle almost anything, HEY MICROSOFT WE RUN MANGO, we can update via Zune!!!

Only one thing really annoys me: Dear Microsoft, do we really ned to cheat your support agents to give us activation keys to use live services and market places?

For Gods sake! We are your children, we use Windows on phone, at home, we said no to apple (Adam and Eve couldn't do that) Do you really need to treat us like this?

Please all users, make online petitions, facebook groups, send mails. We need to get this.

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD
You don't need to cheat..you can chat and get an id. They are not asking you anything about your phone . They just want name, contact no., and email id

Sent from my Schubert using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
You don't need to cheat..you can chat and get an id. They are not asking you anything about your phone . They just want name, contact no., and email id

Sent from my Schubert using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Yep, in the online chat I even said I had an HD2 and was trying to get an activation code, I had no problems..

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

inexorable

Aug 26, 2010
Paris
LOL, Awesome Speech! You made me laught :]

"Originally Posted by CROrION
we said no to apple (Adam and Eve couldn't do that)....
that's drew a huge lol. thank you. i needed that :)"

+1 n_n

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
nice speach, but id much rather have it opened up to allow any code to work in a sandbox, can anyone say emulators :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HD2 is the best phone in the World at the moment.

No it does not have the best 15154 billion collor screen.
    No it does not have 6 cores CPU.
    No it does not have 1080p recording or 12MP camera.
    No it does not have al sorts of prety much "paper only" functions.

What it does have is a soul, inspired by great programmers, developers, a lot of sleepless nights, and a lot of sweat.

What does that mean? Well, HD2 users pretty much kept WINDOWS MOBILE a live. Development, upgrading, enabling it run android, etc. What did we get back? Void warranties, bricked phones, etc. No, nobody from Microsoft said: Hey guys, that is pretty darn cool, keep it up, we are learning from you. No, they said: Well, srew that, we are going to give all our attention to ours younger son, WINDOWS PHONE 7.

Ok, that is just fine, you did few phones based on WP7, good for you. Well guess what, we run it better, smoother, on a bigger screen, hell, even if we get sick of it we just do restart and BAM WE ARE IN ANDROID 2.3.5!

We don't need much from Mirosoft now, we can handle almost anything, HEY MICROSOFT WE RUN MANGO, we can update via Zune!!!

Only one thing really annoys me: Dear Microsoft, do we really ned to cheat your support agents to give us activation keys to use live services and market places?

For Gods sake! We are your children, we use Windows on phone, at home, we said no to apple (Adam and Eve couldn't do that) Do you really need to treat us like this?

Please all users, make online petitions, facebook groups, send mails. We need to get this.