** I WANT SENSE 5 for my htc one s

Search This thread

amh.online

Jul 31, 2013
Tehran
hi , i've upgraded my phone recently to android PAC-man 4,3 but i think Sense5 is better for me.
I 've looked for it in Development part but i found that Rom s have problems like 4.1.2 android version , Bluetooth not working , ..... for example ( [Rom][MagioRom_R3.6.1][Sense5][JB4.1.2][July29th] )

please introduce me a Sense5 ROM that its android version be 4.2+ without any problem in components like Bluetooth or camera or.....

is it exists?

thanks

Last edited:

khan.orak

Jun 26, 2012
Peshawar
OnePlus 9 Pro
hi , i upgrade my phone recently to android PAC-man 4,3 but i think Sense 5 is better for me.
i look for it in Development part but i found that Rom s have problems like 4.1.2 android version , Bluetooth not working , .....

please introduce me a sense 5 ROM that its android version be 4.2+ without ant problem in components like Bluetooth /

is it exists?

thanks

Sense 5 with 4.2.2 is not available at the moment.

It could be ported when AT&T HTC One X (aka One XL or Evita) receives sense 5 + 4.2.2.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: amh.online

amh.online

Jul 31, 2013
Tehran
Congratulations !!!!!

Finally HTC One X getting Android 4.2 + Sense 5 update in Europe . huraaa!!!!:D:laugh:

Not long after the HTC One X+ started getting its Android 4.2 update in parts of Asia, HTC Europe has followed suit with an update for the original NVIDIA Tegra 3-powered One X. Reports from the XDA forums show that the update to version 4.18.401.2 weighs in at a little under 380 MB, and includes Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 5 UI. As such, the update also adds many features from the HTC One, including the BlinkFeed home screen experience, the new Gallery and Camera apps, and automatic video highlights.

It's worth underscoring that this update is for the European HTC One X (codename Endeavor), not the AT&T One X, known internationally as the One XL (codename Evita). So far there are reports that the update is hitting Nordic countries and parts of Eastern Europe first, including Slovakia and Denmark; other European countries should be getting the OTA in the hours and days ahead.

HTC insider @LlabTooFeR tweets that the European HTC One X+ should also be getting a similar OTA, to software version 2.18.401.2, however we've yet to see any signs that that update is rolling out.

Last edited:

gnome9er

Oct 16, 2010
langley
twitter.com
Google Pixel 3
i have to ask:

Congratulations !!!!!

Finally HTC One X getting Android 4.2 + Sense 5 update in Europe . huraaa!!!!:D:laugh:

Not long after the HTC One X+ started getting its Android 4.2 update in parts of Asia, HTC Europe has followed suit with an update for the original NVIDIA Tegra 3-powered One X. Reports from the XDA forums show that the update to version 4.18.401.2 weighs in at a little under 380 MB, and includes Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 5 UI. As such, the update also adds many features from the HTC One, including the BlinkFeed home screen experience, the new Gallery and Camera apps, and automatic video highlights.

It's worth underscoring that this update is for the European HTC One X (codename Endeavor), not the AT&T One X, known internationally as the One XL (codename Evita). So far there are reports that the update is hitting Nordic countries and parts of Eastern Europe first, including Slovakia and Denmark; other European countries should be getting the OTA in the hours and days ahead.

HTC insider @LlabTooFeR tweets that the European HTC One X+ should also be getting a similar OTA, to software version 2.18.401.2, however we've yet to see any signs that that update is rolling out.

If you're seeing the update on your HTC One X or One X+ this morning, hit the comments and let us know how you're getting on.

Sorry for the ignorance but what exactly is this Sense 5 and 4? Just the stock UI or something? So confusing all these terms.

amh.online

Jul 31, 2013
Tehran
Sorry for the ignorance but what exactly is this Sense 5 and 4? Just the stock UI or something? So confusing all these terms.

HTC Sense is a software suite developed by HTC, used primarily on the company's Android-based devices.
please see this intro for more info : HTC Sense From Wikipedia

you can see complete comparison between HTC Sense 4 and HTC Sense 5 here :

HTC Sense 4 vs. HTC Sense 5

now as @khan.orak predicted before , we kiss ROM Cooker's hand to offer its Htc One S version for us ....;)

Reactions: khan.orak

amh.online

Jul 31, 2013
Tehran
have anybody got any news from Sense 5 distributions for HTC one S ? i was thinking that it will be expressed as soon as ONE X getting sense 5 update !

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
They're not idiots, just n00bs.

The Evita has started getting the Sense 5/4.2.2 rollout as of yesterday, it started in Deutschland, so whenever a dump is posted on the interwebs I shall give it a shot at porting it as a new DarkSense version.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: amh.online

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
I 've looked for it in Development part but i found that Rom s have problems like 4.1.2 android version , Bluetooth not working , ..... for example ( [Rom][MagioRom_R3.6.1][Sense5][JB4.1.2][July29th] )

please introduce me a Sense5 ROM that its android version be 4.2+ without any problem in components like Bluetooth or camera or.....

is it exists?

thanks

If you tried searching in the dev section, you would see the number of ROMs that are bug free 4.2. If you're not happy with the number, make a new ROM yourself.

Why is it so hard to just look?

The Evita has started getting the Sense 5/4.2.2 rollout as of yesterday, it started in Deutschland, so whenever a dump is posted on the interwebs I shall give it a shot at porting it as a new DarkSense version.

It was reported on some articles, but nothing has rolled out as of now. It is expected to start soon, and Telstra in AU have stated theirs will start about September 2nd or so.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

mhoss48

Jun 1, 2012
Llabfooter tweeted this:

The link has :

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379183482141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379183482141.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 138
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379183523791.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379183523791.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 133

salutcemoi

Oct 29, 2012
Currently Llabfooter release MaximusHD Sense 5 4.2.2 rom, but please read properly the thread before move to to flash it.
My One S cannot boot now.:crying:

damn I hope you will figure it out

But check the MagioRom thread; it will be upgraded to Sense 5 and JB 4.2.2, without the need to upgrade firmware or S-OFF

squeezer72

Dec 18, 2012
I flashed MaximusHD and everything is fine :D

Gesendet von meinem HTC One S mit Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379429913659.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379429913659.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 65
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379429926541.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379429926541.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 64

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi , i upgrade my phone recently to android PAC-man 4,3 but i think Sense 5 is better for me.
    i look for it in Development part but i found that Rom s have problems like 4.1.2 android version , Bluetooth not working , .....

please introduce me a sense 5 ROM that its android version be 4.2+ without ant problem in components like Bluetooth /

is it exists?

thanks

Sense 5 with 4.2.2 is not available at the moment.

It could be ported when AT&T HTC One X (aka One XL or Evita) receives sense 5 + 4.2.2.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

HTC Sense is a software suite developed by HTC, used primarily on the company's Android-based devices.
    please see this intro for more info : HTC Sense From Wikipedia

you can see complete comparison between HTC Sense 4 and HTC Sense 5 here :

HTC Sense 4 vs. HTC Sense 5

now as @khan.orak predicted before , we kiss ROM Cooker's hand to offer its Htc One S version for us ....;)