I was such a noob, I...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Hey guys :) I opened this thread, curious to know how everyone started in their journey here ? Rules are simple. You just start with " I was such a noob, I..." and explain how or what you thought about hacking the X8 which makes you embarassed today. No lying or going extreme and to the others, no making fun of others ;) Point of this is to remind ourselves that we have made personal progress and why we shouldnt make fun of our current "n00bs"

I'll start :) I was such a noob, I thought ClockworkMod was an app on the Play Store and that rooting was a setting i needed to enable. Honest to God :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: Dr.Onion

IAmNice

Jun 28, 2012
I was such a noob I thought android was bad and iOs was perfect os and much better because it was expensive.

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app

elderduke

May 2, 2011
I was such a noob, I did not know how to change or backup apk.'s or even that was possible. So I was changing Roms only for apearance and launcher....;)

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
I was such a noob I found about root and all this stuff while I was searching a way to hack a game that I couldn't finish.....

I was such a noob that when people were talking about Androids, I thought they meant the ones from DragonballZ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Hahahahahaha,androids from dragonball??!!
You really made my day!
coooool!!!!

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
I was such a noob I bought my X8 while going home from school, and when I got home I've instantly bricked it
(I am still a noob)

BHJj0.png

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

HashyCode

Aug 18, 2012
Cheras
To be honest..Last time I was such a noob when i forgot to full wipe when i installed my first custom rom ( GingerDX )..that time I didn't know about a sh*t bootloader..stuck on SE logo..and I send it to shop to replace the SE software :eek:

Sent by Vince™

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All non-English posts will be deleted and repeatingly offending members will face further consequences.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    I was such a noob that when people were talking about Androids, I thought they meant the ones from DragonballZ.

I am such a noob, I thought the X8 was a car from Audi :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
    I was such a noob I found about root and all this stuff while I was searching a way to hack a game that I couldn't finish.....

Hahahahahaha,androids from dragonball??!!
    You really made my day!
    coooool!!!!

Sent from my X8 using xda premium
    I am such a noob, don't know what you are all talking about... What the heck is a X8???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone