I WHANT RECOVERY Boot.img FOR ROOT MY ONEPLUS NORD N100

Search This thread

ALEX88_XDA

Jan 19, 2015
I unlock bootloader and i whant to root with magisk my phone, i need boot.img for rocovery..I try anather boot.img from One plus nord, etc, i sucessfull flash this recovery's with command in windows but is no go in recovery, stay in bootloop..Can you guys halp me with the right recovery boot.img???Phone work's but i whant to root this think!! Thanks!!!

motovnet

Jan 13, 2021
Sam here, I ended up in Qualcomm EDL mode, now need MSMDownload tool and image for it.

motovnet

Jan 13, 2021
Hello,

I extracted the boot.img of the latest version I downloaded from OnePlus website, it's from OnePlus NORD N100 BE2013
OnePlusN100Oxygen_14.E.08_OTA_008_all_2012151227_edf41bd540d840f2

This is absolutely stock image with no changes.

Sharkhunter123

Jan 20, 2021
When booting the magisk patched version wifi stops working. Doesn't matter if which version of the stock boor I use or if I use the patched from @motovnet. Any ideas?

Alse-72

Jan 25, 2021
When booting the magisk patched version wifi stops working. Doesn't matter if which version of the stock boor I use or if I use the patched from @motovnet. Any ideas?
I had that happening when installing a 10.5.6 boot.img on a OnePlus n100 with 10.5.2, download the full rom from OnePlus site, install that version on the phone and then extract the boot.img and install, if you want magisk works fine

Sharkhunter123

Jan 20, 2021
I had that happening when installing a 10.5.6 boot.img on a OnePlus n100 with 10.5.2, download the full rom from OnePlus site, install that version on the phone and then extract the boot.img and install, if you want magisk works fine
Ok do you have a 10.5.2 file? OnePlus only shows the latest on their site (unless they hide the old versions somewhere)

Alse-72

Jan 25, 2021
Ok do you have a 10.5.2 file? OnePlus only shows the latest on their site (unless they hide the old versions somewhere)
Go to system settings and update locally, then select the rom you downloaded from the OnePlus site, if wifi still doesn't work, search "payload dumper" and dump boot.img from that very rom you just downloaded and installed. That's how I fixed it for me

Sharkhunter123

Jan 20, 2021
Go to system settings and update locally, then select the rom you downloaded from the OnePlus site, if wifi still doesn't work, search "payload dumper" and dump boot.img from that very rom you just downloaded and installed. That's how I fixed it for me
That was my problem. I can't find a 10.5.2 rom file. The one thats on the oneplus site is 10.5.6. So any idea where I can find older roms