• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

I Will build TWRP for your device!

Search This thread

islander0

Sep 5, 2021
I wanna build twrp for your device!

Pls give info about your device!
if possible give stock firmware!
Hey, someone on this thread redirected me to that one, so I'm asking here if I get any luck, there isn't TWRP for the Canadian Samsung Galaxy A12, or the SM-A125W. I've tried some unofficial TWRP, but they all softbricked my phone (I've managed to reset it though).

Here's the stock firmware.

uschipower

Mar 14, 2009

Thanks for this offer.
Would you please be so kindly to build a TWRP-Recovery for my Ulefone S8 pro.
Official stockROM from Ulefone:
Mirror

latest ROM:
F9G62C.GQU.Ulefone.HB.H.SSXSJS5MHMYP1HK.0831.V3.07

Thanks a lot

bobpiesz

Nov 24, 2012
Pixel 5a Barbet Android 11

Latest img:

Google DEV Git:

GrapheneOS Pixel 5A Device Sources:

CalyxOS Pixel 5A Device Sources:

LineageOS Pixel 5A Device Sources:

Willing to donate $$$

username4g

Oct 29, 2021
Can you build a twrp image for my tecno pop4 pro bc3 version 34? I tried patching boot img with magisk but it didn't work.Any help would be really appreciated

Fazwalrus

Jul 1, 2021
Moto G5 Plus
Google Pixel 3

if possible give stock firmware!
Sorry, this is a little off topic, but could you build a custom ROM for my device, Motorola Moto Z4? The phone was released 2 years ago, so I'm really hoping that someone could make a ROM for the last phone in the Moto Z family.

Device info: https://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_z4-9691.php
Something that'll probably help you a lot is that the Motorola One Zoom is almost identical to the Moto Z4 hardware wise (Except for the camera and Moto Mod compatibility), so you could probably port a device tree for the Moto Z4 using Motorola One Zoom's device tree as a template

I know that it's a lot to ask for, but I'd really appreciate it if you could build it. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'll also attach a link to the stock firmware after you reply. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kenedielh

Jun 18, 2016
please can you build it for infinix hot 10 lite android 10 here is stock recovery and magisk patched boot.img

Attachments

• recovery.img
    39 MB · Views: 1
  • boot.img
    32 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

kenedielh

Jun 18, 2016
please can you build it for infinix hot 10 lite android 10 here is stock recovery
i tried mtk auto porter v1.8a on hovatek it didn't work
Screenshot_20211123-114236.png

Last edited:

Israfl miya

Nov 28, 2021

Top Liked Posts