• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

I WISH I KNEW THIS APP EARLIER!

Search This thread

mailinh108

Jun 12, 2019
Have you ever had a group of your friends go out, take photos, and record videos together on one phone and don't know how to share them with each other? Wifi is not available. 3G is too weak to send those hundreds of photos to 4-5 people, while everyone wants: "Send me pictures to post now, bro!". Or in some cases you want to send a song to another phone to play. Or share files on your phone with colleagues immediately because they are urgent… What should you do?

I have encountered similar situations before. But since I know the Share File app, everything is much simpler. Even hundreds of photos and dozens of videos can be shared in minutes. In particular, there is no need to connect to the Internet or 3G!

A simple app but extremely useful. You can share whatever you want, unlimited! Which, what does unlimited mean here?
- Unlimited size: You can share as many files as you want. Share the whole world!
- Unlimited file formats: Share File supports many formats: From photos, videos, music to document files such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF... and even APK files. You will be surprised at its capabilities!

Usage is extremely simple. If a technology-blind person like my friend can still use it, surely anyone in this world can use it. Share File will create its own hotspot on the sending device, the receiving device only needs to scan the QR code to connect.

App Share File is really a savior for Android users like me. If you don't know, there's no mistake, but knowing that if you don't download it, it's a mistake. I guarantee you will use it and like it. Everyone, download it and try it out!

Download link: https://bit.ly/3zmIbA1

Attachments

• ANH.png
    ANH.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: bacwolf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you ever had a group of your friends go out, take photos, and record videos together on one phone and don't know how to share them with each other? Wifi is not available. 3G is too weak to send those hundreds of photos to 4-5 people, while everyone wants: "Send me pictures to post now, bro!". Or in some cases you want to send a song to another phone to play. Or share files on your phone with colleagues immediately because they are urgent… What should you do?

I have encountered similar situations before. But since I know the Share File app, everything is much simpler. Even hundreds of photos and dozens of videos can be shared in minutes. In particular, there is no need to connect to the Internet or 3G!

A simple app but extremely useful. You can share whatever you want, unlimited! Which, what does unlimited mean here?
    - Unlimited size: You can share as many files as you want. Share the whole world!
    - Unlimited file formats: Share File supports many formats: From photos, videos, music to document files such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF... and even APK files. You will be surprised at its capabilities!

Usage is extremely simple. If a technology-blind person like my friend can still use it, surely anyone in this world can use it. Share File will create its own hotspot on the sending device, the receiving device only needs to scan the QR code to connect.

App Share File is really a savior for Android users like me. If you don't know, there's no mistake, but knowing that if you don't download it, it's a mistake. I guarantee you will use it and like it. Everyone, download it and try it out!

Download link: https://bit.ly/3zmIbA1