I would like some help please

Search This thread

ryanjacobs2811

Jun 24, 2018
Aurora
I kind of messed up. I have had no issues up till now. I have flashed Baikal os and found there were problems with youtube. I figured it was just that rom then found that every other rom I tried had the same issue. I flashed the stock Nougat (on accident mind you) and thought I could just do the update to 8.1 oreo. The issue is that it restarted into twrp. From there, I can't boot into any rom. I haven't tried stock rom but everything I have tried does not work. When twrp is finished flashing both the rom and gapps, I clean (sometimes not) the cache and restart into system. It keeps rebooting into twrp instead of into the rom. What should I do? I have never had this issue before...

Update: I can only boot into my phone if I boot from the bootloader. I can't boot from recovery, like clicking on boot into system from recovery.

Last edited:

ryanjacobs2811

Jun 24, 2018
Aurora
Update # 2: using the tool by drtechie, I flashed the Oreo stock firmware/rom. The issue is that even with the recovery wiped, something keeps making my phone try to boot into recovery. I got the screen for people who dont have a custom recovery installed. Still clueless. Getting desperate because I kind of want my g5 plus back...

sinchan_nohara

Mar 20, 2015
Redmi Note 8 Pro
I don't understand exactly what you are trying to say but if your problem is "Twrp bootloop means no matter what you do you are not able to get out from twrp" than type this in twrp terminal

In twrp terminal :

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/soc/7824900.sdhci/by-name/misc

And again reboot to recovery. Flash any rom now you will be able to boot into system