I would like to upgrade the SO of my LG-350N (K8)

Search This thread

dingadinga

Jul 5, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have a LG-350N (K8) and I use a mobile app to do my job. Every month I need to update this app, but this month I cannot update it because it is not compatible with my mobile anymore. So I need to buy a new mobile phone or upgrade the SO. The thing is that I checked some of the cheapest mobiles which are in selling that work with Android 11 (for example) and I realised that my mobile LG-350N (K8) has better characteristics. And I was thinking that technicaly it has to be possible for a LG-350N (K8) running a SO newer than the 6.0. But officialy there are not more updates beyond the 6.0, that is why I am here. It can be possible to upgrade my mobile LG-350N (K8) using a non official firmware? do you recommend me to try this? some of you knows where can I find these files? some of you knows which of them works best?

I like my mobile and it works perfect. It doesnt make any sense to buy a new one which probably is even worse just because there are not official updates provided by the manufacturer. And I couldn't believe that nobody thought about this. That is why I arrived to this forum.

I am looking forward to hearing from you guys,
Thanks a lot

dingadinga

Jul 5, 2022
that device was deprecated long ago, you really should buy a new one
thanks for your answer. It just need a better SO. Its characteristics are still OK. Nowadays, they are selling phones even worse, but they run a newer SO, just that. Maybe it exists some third party SO to stop this non-sense. My mobile works perfect