i1 Honami Keyboard

Search This thread

Ricochet23

Dec 22, 2012
So i've been flashing this beautiful keyboard and it's all working fine except one thing. I don't have a button to swtich languages anymore and i really miss that. Does anyone know how to get it back? I saw screenshots of people with that keyboard who had it but i can't figure out how...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirence

JPWOA

Feb 16, 2013
So i've been flashing this beautiful keyboard and it's all working fine except one thing. I don't have a button to swtich languages anymore and i really miss that. Does anyone know how to get it back? I saw screenshots of people with that keyboard who had it but i can't figure out how...

I don't have it too and I think is normal!

I you see it is correcting the words right, even if you use two different languages in the same sentence ;)

Ricochet23

Dec 22, 2012
I don't have it too and I think is normal!

I you see it is correcting the words right, even if you use two different languages in the same sentence ;)

unfortunately it is...
the word guessing is much more accurate if you have just one language. especially when you're swiping fast and sloppy, chances are much better that it recognizes the right word with just one language selected. if i need another language i was used to just press that button.

guess i have to flash the old keyboard then :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.