Use At Your Own Risk
As part of working on the CyanogenMod port, I've built a copy of ClockworkMod based off of my working sources, so I figured I would share my work.
- I815 (December 18, 2012): http://goo.im/devs/ohanar/i815/clockworkmod/cwm-184.108.40.206-i815.tar
- P6800 (December 18, 2012): http://goo.im/devs/ohanar/p6800/clockworkmod/cwm-220.127.116.11-p6800.tar
- P6810 (December 18, 2012): http://goo.im/devs/ohanar/p6810/clockworkmod/cwm-18.104.22.168-p6810.tar
Installing using your choice of Heimdall, Odin, or Mobile Odin. For people who are having issues with it not sticking, see this post.
- Updated to 22.214.171.124
- Updated to 126.96.36.199
- Updated to 188.8.131.52 (fixes some bugs with nandroid, as well as some other bugs)
- Switched to roboto font -- bigger and easier to read
- external sd is not 'external sdcard' not 'internal sdcard'
- Updated to 184.108.40.206
- Added build for I815.
- Based off of new kernel.
- ADB should work on all platforms.
- Show log is fixed.
- Custom keys should make getting out of "Back menu button disabled." easy.