[I9100][ROM 4.1.2]Stock 4.1.2 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

izap

Nov 12, 2012
Uploading official 4.1.2 (might not be final market version yet) ,will be ready tomorrow (Odin flash-able binary, not OTA)
Screen attached for verification.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2011-03-24-20-05-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2011-03-24-20-05-14.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 69,866
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Uploading official 4.1.2 (might not be final market version yet) ,will be ready tomorrow (Odin flash-able binary, not OTA)
    Screen attached for verification.
    Thread locked to much arguing, trolling and flaming. If OP will actually release make a new thread.

This whole detective story is quite sad to read tbh.

Date on screenshot - screenshot is named with current date set on phone. Factory wipe / full flash your phone and guess which date you will have (hint : it wont be today's)
    Screen size - I9100JB makes screenshots in png. Check attachment restrictions for png on this forum.

Full size screenshot
    Code:
    rapidgator.net/file/56686813/Screenshot_2011-03-24-20-05-14.png.html

You try to do something for community and they sh*t back on you.
    You will get your download link tomorrow, is it really that's hard to wait 12 hours for links without looking for conspiracy everywhere?
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for attention, I can tell you you succeed. What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my JB leak go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium