I9505 [5.1.1r3][Development] Resurrection Lollipop v5.4.6][SaberMod OPT][06/06/15]

Search This thread

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
Do you have any suggestions regarding those apps you mentioned.
I do have alucard installed and i'm going to play with stweak.
Thanks!

Those are the 2 settings in sTweaks that you need to increase to get better Audio (if it's headphones that you are using)
I'm a DJ too & this is what worked for me to listen to high quality tracks on good ear/head phones :)
PS: Don't go beyond 47 unless you want to blow your eardrums off !

Any app can only modify the frequencies but at the cost of Gain (the net output volume)
This is your true Gain amplification - after this is done you can use any EQ app that makes you happy (btw an app named Audio FX is already pre-installed in the Rom :good:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-11-16-08-42.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-11-16-08-42.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 360

mmatic10

Jun 16, 2015
I installed 5.5.0 earlier in the week and the only thing I did differently was flash a different gapps to what I usually use, noticed that mediaserver was really sucking the power and heating up my phone. Did all the usual things that google pointed me to but nothing helped so I returned to 5.4.5 which had backed up previously and the mediaserver problem has disappeared. My question is can using a different gapps do this?

I'm on 5.5.0. and using DU TBO Gapps, have Alucard Kernel with Stweaks, Grenify+Xposed+Amplify and my battery life is more than 1 day with avg usage (few hours of surfing, gaming, two email accounts with push...). I use Deep Darkness theme from Google PlayStore. I don't have any google play services crashes.

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
I installed 5.5.0 earlier in the week and the only thing I did differently was flash a different gapps to what I usually use, noticed that mediaserver was really sucking the power and heating up my phone. Did all the usual things that google pointed me to but nothing helped so I returned to 5.4.5 which had backed up previously and the mediaserver problem has disappeared. My question is can using a different gapps do this?

A clean flash & Minimal GApps from here should fix your issues.

Heating up ? Change the voltages to what I've mentioned in this post

Don't forget to hit the THANKS button if I helped!

Reactions: Corduroysack

Corduroysack

Oct 2, 2012
Leeds
I don't have the mods you have just 5.4.5 and gapps-lp-20141109 at the moment but before I had used gapps-lp-20150314 with 5.5.0 (which I had the problem with) it was only heating up because mediaserver was constantly running. Returning to 5.4.5 I can easily clear a day usually on 5.4.5

I will try the gapps you suggested with 5.5.0 :)

Last edited:

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
I don't have the mods you have just 5.4.5 and gapps-lp-20141109 at the moment but before I had used gapps-lp-20150314 with 5.5.0 (which I had the problem with) it was only heating up because mediaserver was constantly running. Returning to 5.4.5 I can easily clear a day usually on 5.4.5

I will try the gapps you suggested with 5.5.0 :)

A day would turn into more once you undervolt :)
It should take you all of 5 minutes & you might as well tweak the voltages down (I haven't tried to do it on the stock kernel as yet)
I hate any phone heating up which makes it very uncomfortable to hold or use so this a necessary tweak
Since you are going to flash the ROM again, give it a shot and see how happy it makes you :D

Reactions: Corduroysack

Corduroysack

Oct 2, 2012
Leeds
I hadn't realised you could undervolt the stock kernel thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've just reflashed (clean) with minimal gapps so i'll give it a go this afternoon

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
I hadn't realised you could undervolt the stock kernel thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've just reflashed (clean) with minimal gapps so i'll give it a go this afternoon

Haven't tried as yet - been abusing the ALUCARD kernel since I flashed :D
sTweaks won't work on the Stock kernel - you can install an app like CPU Aduster and see if the Kernel allows you to undervolt - happy cooling :good:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I undervolted my phone and it don't heat up any more even after playing games for few hours.

Happy I could help... BTW did you see the above post I replied to your Audio issue

mmatic10

Jun 16, 2015
@Shade5 - Yes man, thank you!! I started to play a bit with sTweaks. There's so much stuff inside...
Thanks again!!

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Did anyone tried to play with amplify (alarms, wakelocks and services). I only use default settings and i was wondering if anyone has some advices regarding amplify

Corduroysack

Oct 2, 2012
Leeds
all back up and running not got to undervolting bit yet got a "restricted access changed Data service is blocked" message opening up all the time
Changed APN see if that'll sort it

Last edited:

demeus

Mar 2, 2015
Sofia
Reactions: mmatic10 and Shade5

_Bon_Bon

Oct 12, 2014
The_Place
devbonbon.wix.com
I found out what caused the UI crashes if you applied my build.prop tweaks, or made any other modifications to graphics. Ironically it's the new UI force close fixes :D
So no tweaks, resolution changes or anything that some way or another affects the UI!
It'll make the UI go crazy and eventually corrupts /data
(Trust me, it took me a whole day to fix)

And about my build.prop tweaks, I'll post them here on Tuesday or Wednesday. There's mostly only internet and battery tweaks left, but it's better than nothing... Right?

Hope I helped :3

Last edited:

_Bon_Bon

Oct 12, 2014
The_Place
devbonbon.wix.com
Here's a download link for the latest Alucard kernel, extracted from the latest Optimized CM12.1 build, by @AntaresOne

It has many wakelocks and bugs fixed, and it's overall a lot faster!

To install it: (Using TWRP)
Click Install and navigate where the .img is (Don't panic if you don't see it there)
On the lower right, there's a big button that says "Zips", click it and now it should say Images.
Now you should see the .img
Choose it and click boot, it installes the kernel and then you're all good to go!

Last edited:

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
My CPU has serious issues overheating issues with latest version.

Did you try this out ? I've already given you a solution & more :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Ive read thru that thread before & it's just a rip-off of someone else's work from here....
But try finding the right ones in Amplify - it's one ****ty messed up software that keeps scrolling all the alarms and you can't find the right ones easily nor is there a search function.
Besides.. wakelock's work differently for each one depending on what app's are installed - I'm looking for the most simple - Stock RR + Whatsapp + Facebook + Play Store
Sadly the truth is there is no definitive list of all the wakelocks out there & NOBODY has a real bloody clue about what every service or wakelock does - thanks to Android being a mayhem of bad open source coding which is the only thing I miss about iOS
Thats why we are all here collectively working on it to make it work for us - shame on you Google Android :p

Last edited:
Reactions: _Bon_Bon

fanfzero

Jan 22, 2014
Here's a download link for the latest Alucard kernel, extracted from the latest Optimized CM12.1 build, by @AntaresOne

Click Install and navigate where the .img is (Don't panic if you don't see it there)
On the lower right, there's a big button that says "Zips", click it and now it should say Images.
Choose it and click boot, it installes the kernel and then you're all good to go!

I have phil'z touch recovery, Can we flash it using terminal emulator or this recovery?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

asantaga

Sep 26, 2005
@_Bon_Bon
Hey BonBon, sorry I didnt get back to you regarding my phone & tweaks. .. Alas my wife gave birth to a baby boy so the last week Ive been very busy with changing nappies, feeding and generally not sleeping! :) :)
Anyway.. I went though your post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=61419070&postcount=2870 and did pretty much everything, installed including alucard kernel, latest bootloader and modem ,bons tweaks etc. . all on RR 5.4.6
The only things I didnt do is changing the fs to f2fs.

The one thing I couldnt fathom was were to put the default.profile_backup for the stweeks profiles you provided.. can you enlighten me?
Finally, Im getting a few "System UI" died errors, but Im wondering if they're because I redid some steps, if it persists I'll do a clean flash
Thanks again

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Im using clockworkmod as my recover (Im familiar with it),but I dont see an option to flash img, simply zips...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yIZy9Xg.jpg

flJ5bZY.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS,SaberMod and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Dark Material Theme
    -Quick-Smart Pulldown
    -Buttons
    -Battery mods
    -Heads up
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -ClockColor options
    -Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
    -Network traffic monitor
    -Toast animations
    -Add changelog
    -Listview animations
    -Navigation bar dimensions
    -Add Weather display to status bar header
    -Quick unlock
    -Overall Speed up system
    -Amazing Battery Life
    -Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
    -Included all cm 12 features
    -And MORE..

androidify.gif

Installation Insturaction

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

Update Insturaction

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

androidify.gif

androidify.gif

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

androidify.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    5.1.1 Ressurection Remix Lollipop v 5.4.6 for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Ross Korolov
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2015-04-03
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-06

Created 2015-01-05
    Last Updated 2015-06-06
    Hi folks! As you all know we had released RR LP 5.3.5 but I dont provide it for you guys coz it was much unstable and has much buggs! I hope you inderstand what I happy provide for you best quality ROM with much stable features))) Please be patient, and dont worry my dear friends))) because RR LP 5.3.6 is building now and when it will ready I'm ASAP provide it for you guys!))) Also good news))) in future I'm plaining to make builds on SaberMod toolchain with o3 optimization)))! Thanks a lot for your patience!!! Stay tune and try RR LP because step by step we will make ROM's much better with much features!)) See you soon Geeks!)))
    RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx

Since you'll haven't had a build for a while, I made a build of RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx.
    You can download it here.
    Hi guys, Im so sorry. But Im find some bugs have need some time for fix it. So now is everything is well, and rom will ready to download about 2 hours time :) agains so sorry)) Who remember I said here what provide only stable and high quality builds for make you life little bit happy and without devices problem, coz as I think it mast work everytime and everywhere at any situations :cool: !!! Thank for your patience! Cheers!
    Hello folks)) Sorry what cannot be online here long time and everyday. So good news for you my dear customers- RESURRECTION LOLLIPOP 5.3.3 IS READY AND UPLOADING ON CLOUD!!! Thank for your patients guys! Much new features is added special for you guys))) I hope you will hapoy with new RR LP version! Thank you! Enjoy and stay tune guys!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone