I9505 [5.1.1r3][Development] Resurrection Lollipop v5.4.6][SaberMod OPT][06/06/15]

Search This thread

j b 1976

Aug 9, 2015
help please :)

I just wanted say, your rom is brilliant, everything I've been looking for in one, just one small problem I need help with. My mobile network is on virgin UK, but it shows T-Mobile, under mobile networks there's no virgin network. I've set the correct APN and I also know virgin uses the T-Mobile network but just wondered if there's a way to install the option to select the correct network, modem etc, I can live with it, but I don't think I get the same speeds as I did using virgin network directly. Cheers

Daniel772

Apr 27, 2014
heyy .. as always great job with the rom ... but one issue .
im using the slim recents and it works fine for a while ( couple of days ) and then later when i press it ( menu button) it says " System UI is not responding " and it sort of restarts the UI
please help .. i really loved the slim recents feature =D

Corduroysack

Oct 2, 2012
Leeds
im also with virgin uk i just left it as it was, showing T-Mobile (also Orange came up occasionally) Think there is a option in settings to show Virgin. i saw it in settings but never followed up with it

j b 1976

Aug 9, 2015
im also with virgin uk i just left it as it was, showing T-Mobile (also Orange came up occasionally) Think there is a option in settings to show Virgin. i saw it in settings but never followed up with it

Cheers, cant find the setting, but ive deffo got the correct baseband, as my partner as the same phone and ive checked, i was just curious as i remember when i first updated from kk to lollipop my phone was showing EE then a few days later there was an extra update i think from virgin and it changed it to virgin as my carrier and i noticed a change in speeds, for the better. just curious if anyone knows of a way to get the virgin baseband etc or better to just leave it.

KaszasM

Nov 8, 2013
Earth
@akhilnarangh @TJSteveMX
i know its early but dont know if that gos in the main RR source
i would have a BIG request pls put the new 2g bug fix/commit from cm jf tree in the next release, actually i never had 2g data at home (telekomgermany) and that was some provider-rom bug, tryd other providers/simcards in germany or hungary sweden and they worked, but never worked (bugged from the first LP release) at germany-telekom2g data :( i would be so happy if it would work if im back next week from my holiday... the only reason why i keept my other s4 on gpe...

Last edited:
Reactions: haidari

akhilnarang

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
May 8, 2014
Pune
akhilnarang.dev
@akhilnarangh @TJSteveMX
i know its early but dont know if that gos in the main RR source
i would have a BIG request pls put the new 2g bug fix/commit from cm jf tree in the next release, actually i never had 2g data at home (telekomgermany) and that was some provider-rom bug, tryd other providers/simcards in germany or hungary sweden and they worked, but never worked (bugged from the first LP release) at germany-telekom2g data :( i would be so happy if it would work if im back next week from my holiday... the only reason why i keept my other s4 on gpe...

All builds are built with pure, latest cm source :)

Reactions: Cfhappy and KaszasM

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
tried alucard kernel, but now wanted to flash back to original that comes with this rom. problem is i never noted down what the kernel was before the flash (school boy error!).
where can i find the original kernel for 5.5.3?

Backe888

Feb 22, 2012
Magdeburg
Hi guys,

First, thanks for the ROM, seems to run smooth for now, nice work.

Now my question. Until recently i was running PAC Rom 4.4.4 on my S4, and i connected it via bluetooth to my PC, and there was not only A2DP, call audio and such, but also "file transfer" as an option. Browsing the phone with the Windows file explorer as if it was a USB stick, just via bluetooth.

That option is not shown anymore when i connect with this ROM. Can i flick a switch in some options menu to change that, or is that something generally missing in this ROM?
I searched the thread, but all bluetooth questions are just audio related.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• BTS4.jpg
    BTS4.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 570

Khurramjavaid

Feb 2, 2015
access denied
looks like you don't have permission to access this folder. Make sure you are signed in to an account that has permission, or check with the developer to request access. Any fix?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yIZy9Xg.jpg

flJ5bZY.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS,SaberMod and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Dark Material Theme
    -Quick-Smart Pulldown
    -Buttons
    -Battery mods
    -Heads up
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -ClockColor options
    -Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
    -Network traffic monitor
    -Toast animations
    -Add changelog
    -Listview animations
    -Navigation bar dimensions
    -Add Weather display to status bar header
    -Quick unlock
    -Overall Speed up system
    -Amazing Battery Life
    -Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
    -Included all cm 12 features
    -And MORE..

androidify.gif

Installation Insturaction

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

Update Insturaction

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

androidify.gif

androidify.gif

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

androidify.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    5.1.1 Ressurection Remix Lollipop v 5.4.6 for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Ross Korolov
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2015-04-03
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-06

Created 2015-01-05
    Last Updated 2015-06-06
    Hi folks! As you all know we had released RR LP 5.3.5 but I dont provide it for you guys coz it was much unstable and has much buggs! I hope you inderstand what I happy provide for you best quality ROM with much stable features))) Please be patient, and dont worry my dear friends))) because RR LP 5.3.6 is building now and when it will ready I'm ASAP provide it for you guys!))) Also good news))) in future I'm plaining to make builds on SaberMod toolchain with o3 optimization)))! Thanks a lot for your patience!!! Stay tune and try RR LP because step by step we will make ROM's much better with much features!)) See you soon Geeks!)))
    RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx

Since you'll haven't had a build for a while, I made a build of RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx.
    You can download it here.
    Hi guys, Im so sorry. But Im find some bugs have need some time for fix it. So now is everything is well, and rom will ready to download about 2 hours time :) agains so sorry)) Who remember I said here what provide only stable and high quality builds for make you life little bit happy and without devices problem, coz as I think it mast work everytime and everywhere at any situations :cool: !!! Thank for your patience! Cheers!
    Hello folks)) Sorry what cannot be online here long time and everyday. So good news for you my dear customers- RESURRECTION LOLLIPOP 5.3.3 IS READY AND UPLOADING ON CLOUD!!! Thank for your patients guys! Much new features is added special for you guys))) I hope you will hapoy with new RR LP version! Thank you! Enjoy and stay tune guys!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone