I9505 [5.1.1r3][Development] Resurrection Lollipop v5.4.6][SaberMod OPT][06/06/15]

Search This thread

lisa2blonde

Jan 28, 2011
Thank you. I will do. I'll do it later today. Sorry for being harsh and saying terrible. I did just need to shock to get help and info. Like I said I love it. The features are truly amazing I just need to iron out those bugs. I'll flash it again later or should I flash the flagged version?

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
Thank you. I will do. I'll do it later today. Sorry for being harsh and saying terrible. I did just need to shock to get help and info. Like I said I love it. The features are truly amazing I just need to iron out those bugs. I'll flash it again later or should I flash the flagged version?

Download the last build available , download the gapps recommended. Full wipe , which means :
Wipe system
Wipe date
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvik cache
Do NOT wipe internal storage.
Then flash ROM + Gapps and everything will be okay.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

Klaus1983

Sep 18, 2012
Italy
I wanted to know how does this rom with the battery. I currently have the AICP rom. I can do three hours of screen. a total of 13 hours autonomy. this rom instead?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505

Montillos

May 18, 2013
On PhilZ:
Wipe and format options->custom format options->toggle ext4 f2fs migration
then format all memory partitions and reflash the ROM.

Amazing....just changing the format from ext4 to f2fs all the problems got solved

Thanks again eepgmja :)

A note to the developers:

This is a terrible ROM. System crashes often. Keyboard issues. Incredible lag at times. Bluetooth issues. At first I thought this was going to be the ultimate ROM considering the input from those listed contributers such as cyanogen etc. When it works it's bloody gorgeous. I fell in love with it. But now it's just starting to grate on me. There is no feature description anywhere and simple things like turning on auto brightness are impossible. Granted I'm blonde but please fix these issues. I'm sure you are working hard to resolve these issues. It's v packed with features which I love and I'll miss. Please fix them I would stay with this ROM rather than go back to cm11 ... Thank you xx

I was having several FC (keyboards apks y antivirus apks) and other "buggs" like disappearing dock and others ....as eepgmja said to me, I ask you:

have you change the format from ext4 to f2fs before flashing the Rom?

Reactions: eepgmja

hawkerpaul

Sep 25, 2011
UK
www.practicenet.co.uk
I've only been on this ROM a couple of days, and I'm finding it to be 1st class so far
:good:

I only have the following questions:

1. In the about screen, Kernel version is shown as "Unavailable". (I'm on stock kernel). Not sure why, and if this is a problem
2. The carrier name for me on this ROM (ie. on lockscreen etc.) gets shown as T-MOBILE UK, and not EE (which is my carrier). Any ideas why this should be different on this ROM?

So, no problems at all for me up to now, only these 2 extremely trivial display questions above.

Keep up the great work
:)

lisa2blonde

Jan 28, 2011
Ext4 to f2fs how is that possible. I might try this of new build doesn't fix it

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Download the last build available , download the gapps recommended. Full wipe , which means :
Wipe system
Wipe date
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvik cache
Do NOT wipe internal storage.
Then flash ROM + Gapps and everything will be okay.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app
Thank you... I'll do that. I DL 'd the gapps from page 1... I take it that's the latest.

Ross Korolov

Sep 24, 2014
London
Lol... Thanks. Blonde jokes accepted:) today only... Lol. It may be on my end. I didn't back up any apps. Mind you, most of my apps updated themselves via the playable today so if it was the apps it my have resolved the issue. If so I apologise , I apologise, I apologise... Sorry ?. Like I said I ?love? this ROM. I've just had those couple issues. For example, using the keyboard on this latest tapatalk app. It just crashes randomly. 98% of the time it's fine. Bluetooth just drops though and had done several times. Not tried playing music as yet. Sorry for being harsh to start with... Just needed some attention and help. I need an intelligent man to help... Lol. No it's not an invitation for you to move in with me... Iol (disclaimer) ..lol. Ill try to flash again. Not today though. Also, need help with features and best set up. Adaptive light, then what's the point in having 'auto' in the set up if they are both the same? Anyhow please help this blonde girl

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

IPhone... Yuk! How dare you insult me and my intelligence...?? lol

:D :D :D

Ross Korolov

Sep 24, 2014
London
Hi guys :D Have good day, evening and etc :D Have very good news for you :cool: RR v5.4.6 is ready and uploading on my Cloud ;) after a few time its will ready for download and feel faster with Full flaggged SaberMod builded rom and kernel with -O3 , -pthread, -graphite, -gcconly, -bionic, -strict, -xtreme, - all floop, -nest, -crait and too much another optimization flahgs :D sorry but dont remember all of that flags! I hope you will love that monster :D Cheers!

Megacurco

Dec 3, 2014
Merida
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro
Hi guys :D Have good day, evening and etc :D Have very good news for you :cool: RR v5.4.6 is ready and uploading on my Cloud ;) after a few time its will ready for download and feel faster with Full flaggged SaberMod builded rom and kernel with -O3 , -pthread, -graphite, -gcconly, -bionic, -strict, -xtreme, - all floop, -nest, -crait and too much another optimization flahgs :D sorry but dont remember all of that flags! I hope you will love that monster :D Cheers!

Thanks man it will be awesome do you recommend clean flash or can be dirty? Thanks mate

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando XDA Forums PRO

Reactions: Ross Korolov

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series

Great, can't wait :D :good:

kofe

Nov 19, 2012
Bucharest

I hope u have a good upload speed :p

Reactions: Ross Korolov

Klaus1983

Sep 18, 2012
Italy
Stupid question . I can install the 5.4.6 normally in ext4 ? will anyway right ?! or agreed in f2fs ?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yIZy9Xg.jpg

flJ5bZY.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS,SaberMod and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Dark Material Theme
    -Quick-Smart Pulldown
    -Buttons
    -Battery mods
    -Heads up
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -ClockColor options
    -Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
    -Network traffic monitor
    -Toast animations
    -Add changelog
    -Listview animations
    -Navigation bar dimensions
    -Add Weather display to status bar header
    -Quick unlock
    -Overall Speed up system
    -Amazing Battery Life
    -Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
    -Included all cm 12 features
    -And MORE..

androidify.gif

Installation Insturaction

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

Update Insturaction

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

androidify.gif

androidify.gif

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

androidify.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    5.1.1 Ressurection Remix Lollipop v 5.4.6 for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Ross Korolov
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2015-04-03
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-06

Created 2015-01-05
    Last Updated 2015-06-06
    Hi folks! As you all know we had released RR LP 5.3.5 but I dont provide it for you guys coz it was much unstable and has much buggs! I hope you inderstand what I happy provide for you best quality ROM with much stable features))) Please be patient, and dont worry my dear friends))) because RR LP 5.3.6 is building now and when it will ready I'm ASAP provide it for you guys!))) Also good news))) in future I'm plaining to make builds on SaberMod toolchain with o3 optimization)))! Thanks a lot for your patience!!! Stay tune and try RR LP because step by step we will make ROM's much better with much features!)) See you soon Geeks!)))
    RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx

Since you'll haven't had a build for a while, I made a build of RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx.
    You can download it here.
    Hi guys, Im so sorry. But Im find some bugs have need some time for fix it. So now is everything is well, and rom will ready to download about 2 hours time :) agains so sorry)) Who remember I said here what provide only stable and high quality builds for make you life little bit happy and without devices problem, coz as I think it mast work everytime and everywhere at any situations :cool: !!! Thank for your patience! Cheers!
    Hello folks)) Sorry what cannot be online here long time and everyday. So good news for you my dear customers- RESURRECTION LOLLIPOP 5.3.3 IS READY AND UPLOADING ON CLOUD!!! Thank for your patients guys! Much new features is added special for you guys))) I hope you will hapoy with new RR LP version! Thank you! Enjoy and stay tune guys!