I9505 [5.1.1r3][Development] Resurrection Lollipop v5.4.6][SaberMod OPT][06/06/15]

Search This thread

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
I hadn't realised there was more settings in the default file will have to have a go with that great. AnTuTu scores to follow

Change of plan going to have to restore a backup noticed a large battery drain and phone is heating up :(

Sorted and used the default profile backup

Just a little info (from my first Guide) - make sure you go to SETTINGS -> SUPER SU# -> Settings -> Enable Su during boot (ON)
The sTweaks pushes all settings to control the Kernel once the phone boots up & the above tweak helps speed things up a lot.
If you faced heating that means the voltages were reset or the modified default profile didn't load (easy to verify by checking in sTweaks)
That's sometimes happens (specially if you fidget with sTweaks 200 times in a day like I do ;))

Reactions: droidblitz

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
So, this thread is becoming kinda crowded with tweak guides and posts and i'm not sure if Ross likes that...
So, how about a thread made for tweaking our device and this rom?
I would split it with @Shade5 (if he agrees with it :p ) and there would be tweaks, from zips to settings and back, and full explanation what they do?
Would you follow it and support it?

Hope I helped :3

I think that's a great idea ... as it is now the thread is getting cluttered with all the tweaks/guides/questions and it's kinda hard to follow the "normal" questions.

So yes, please do :)

Sincerity1993

Jul 15, 2013
Just a little info (from my first Guide) - make sure you go to SETTINGS -> SUPER SU# -> Settings -> Enable Su during boot (ON)
The sTweaks pushes all settings to control the Kernel once the phone boots up & the above tweak helps speed things up a lot.
If you faced heating that means the voltages were reset or the modified default profile didn't load (easy to verify by checking in sTweaks)
That's sometimes happens (specially if you fidget with sTweaks 200 times in a day like I do ;))

Nice work Shade, I appreciate your guides! getting 30670 Antutu Score :)

droidblitz

Jun 11, 2015
I cant test antutu lol. It crashes when i start... 40%.
Using shade5 settings in stweaks.
Will try it again tomorrow. Gotta sleep.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
I cant test antutu lol. It crashes when i start... 40%.
Using shade5 settings in stweaks.
Will try it again tomorrow. Gotta sleep.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Don't bother too much about AnTuTu crashing - it's more to give it a "Stress Test" of sorts & a score for us to compare.
What matters more is the phone staying COOL & with good battery life without any app's lagging or crashing

AnTuTu crashed on me as well a couple of times when it did complete I got 29528. tried posting screenshot but that's another thing I've got to work out

29.5k is brilliant @Corduroysack ! Happy to hear that from you :)

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Nice work Shade, I appreciate your guides! getting 30670 Antutu Score :)

Thank you @Sincerity1993 :) And you have the highest score so far!!

Last edited:

ramsankar83

Apr 18, 2012
OnePlus 7T
Thanks a lot pal! Now the drain is gone during Wifi usage, however while using 3G or any data network there is severe battery drain. Better battery statse says msm_hsic_host is the culprit with kernel wakelocks. Read about it in other forums and explanation say this is a problem with kernel when 3G network modem is awake always. Not sure if i have to flash another kernel or something. Any help is appreciated.

safi_k19

Jan 16, 2015
Since I have downloaded RR ROM, my phone is taking 6 to 7 hours to charge the battery. Anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
I don't normally care about any Antutu score, but since all you "tweakers" posted yours I decided to run the test too (which didn't crash either btw).

32322 ... and that's with absolutely NO tweaks and running stock kernel.

So there :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-16-08-08-41.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-16-08-08-41.png
    202.5 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: droidblitz

droidblitz

Jun 11, 2015
Since I have downloaded RR ROM, my phone is taking 6 to 7 hours to charge the battery. Anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
Download ampere or galaxy charging current app on playstore. And see what the mA output results.
Try different usb cable and wallcharger as well.

On laptop/computers usb port i get around 450mA and with the iPhone wallcharger i get around 1200mA decent and fast enough to charger my phone.

I dont have the original s4 wallcharger but if you have the original stock charger and usb it should be well over 1800-1900mA.

790bfd6da5c73bec65290d972c308650.jpg

540207df08798fa31a12e042135ded5a.jpg

Sent from my Resurrection-Remix \m/ I9505 \m/

Daniel772

Apr 27, 2014
just wanted to know if theres an update coming soon ?
its been over a month since the last one.
i understand that its not an easy task .. but just asking.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yIZy9Xg.jpg

flJ5bZY.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS,SaberMod and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Dark Material Theme
    -Quick-Smart Pulldown
    -Buttons
    -Battery mods
    -Heads up
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -ClockColor options
    -Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
    -Network traffic monitor
    -Toast animations
    -Add changelog
    -Listview animations
    -Navigation bar dimensions
    -Add Weather display to status bar header
    -Quick unlock
    -Overall Speed up system
    -Amazing Battery Life
    -Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
    -Included all cm 12 features
    -And MORE..

androidify.gif

Installation Insturaction

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

Update Insturaction

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

androidify.gif

androidify.gif

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

androidify.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    5.1.1 Ressurection Remix Lollipop v 5.4.6 for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Ross Korolov
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2015-04-03
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-06

Created 2015-01-05
    Last Updated 2015-06-06
    Hi folks! As you all know we had released RR LP 5.3.5 but I dont provide it for you guys coz it was much unstable and has much buggs! I hope you inderstand what I happy provide for you best quality ROM with much stable features))) Please be patient, and dont worry my dear friends))) because RR LP 5.3.6 is building now and when it will ready I'm ASAP provide it for you guys!))) Also good news))) in future I'm plaining to make builds on SaberMod toolchain with o3 optimization)))! Thanks a lot for your patience!!! Stay tune and try RR LP because step by step we will make ROM's much better with much features!)) See you soon Geeks!)))
    RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx

Since you'll haven't had a build for a while, I made a build of RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx.
    You can download it here.
    Hi guys, Im so sorry. But Im find some bugs have need some time for fix it. So now is everything is well, and rom will ready to download about 2 hours time :) agains so sorry)) Who remember I said here what provide only stable and high quality builds for make you life little bit happy and without devices problem, coz as I think it mast work everytime and everywhere at any situations :cool: !!! Thank for your patience! Cheers!
    Hello folks)) Sorry what cannot be online here long time and everyday. So good news for you my dear customers- RESURRECTION LOLLIPOP 5.3.3 IS READY AND UPLOADING ON CLOUD!!! Thank for your patients guys! Much new features is added special for you guys))) I hope you will hapoy with new RR LP version! Thank you! Enjoy and stay tune guys!