I9505 [5.1.1r3][Development] Resurrection Lollipop v5.4.6][SaberMod OPT][06/06/15]

Search This thread

fanfzero

Jan 22, 2014
I don't know if I'm blind or too stupid but I can't download the build. I read through but cant find any solution. Anyone can post it here to help a noob me? Thanks!

I did find a download for 5.5.1, but us that build anyway related to the developer?

Download it, it was built by another developer, but it will work like Ross' builds, Ross is the original developer but now he is busy with othe things, so he can't update the rom (downloas links on post nº 1 are old), so another developer updated the rom and it works fine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: eclpsues

Sincerity1993

Jul 15, 2013
My Battery life is really bad, 30% Drain/hour with screen off and only listening to music with Spotify.. WiFi was off as well and brightness lower than 50%

Last edited:

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
Would be nice to have something to compare it to. Whats the normal drain per hour and why does It have to do with Gapps?

With screen off and only listening to music? No idea about Spotify, but with my local music player it'll definitely use much less than 10% per hour.
The music has nothing to do with Gapps, but a lot of users complain about battery drain when using wrong ones. So try Minimal Gapps or TBO Gapps - I've used both of these without any issues.

Maybe install BetterBatteryStats too, so you can track down what is causing the drain.

Sincerity1993

Jul 15, 2013
With screen off and only listening to music? No idea about Spotify, but with my local music player it'll definitely use much less than 10% per hour.
The music has nothing to do with Gapps, but a lot of users complain about battery drain when using wrong ones. So try Minimal Gapps or TBO Gapps - I've used both of these without any issues.

Maybe install BetterBatteryStats too, so you can track down what is causing the drain.

I already installed BetterBatteryStats but it didn't tell me what's causing the drain, guess I'm bad at reading It. And I've always been using Minimal Gapps so that cant be the problem either I think.
I will flash the newest version of the Rom now, to see if anything changes and ill hopefully be able again to connect my S4 to the PC again as well.

Last edited:

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
I already installed BetterBatteryStats but it didn't tell me what's causing the drain, guess I'm bad at reading It. And I've always been using Minimal Gapps so that cant be the problem either I think.
I will flash the newest version of the Rom now, to see if anything changes and ill hopefully be able again to connect my S4 to the PC.

You can always head over to the BBS Thread and ask the nice folks there what's causing your drain - just make sure to read the OP and provide a decent log ;)

On a side note - I've always been able to connect my S4 to my computer (and see/access it), across every version of RR I've flashed over the last few months (and with every Rom before that too) :)

Reactions: Sincerity1993

Sincerity1993

Jul 15, 2013
You can always head over to the BBS Thread and ask the nice folks there what's causing your drain - just make sure to read the OP and provide a decent log ;)

On a side note - I've always been able to connect my S4 to my computer (and see/access it), across every version of RR I've flashed over the last few months (and with every Rom before that too) :)

Thanks I didn't know about that thread. Well the problem occurred recently to me before I never had any problems connecting my S4 to my Computer..

Last edited:

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
I've got problems with random reboots too, I undervolted usung Shade5's guide and sometimes phone gets stuck, then, some black bars appear on screen and phone reboots.

I'm sorry to hear that @asantaga & @fanfzero - sounds like your i9505 has a lower grade PVS0 or PVS1 chip.
(I have a PVS2 which is what over 90% of the i9505's came out with.

Most of the users (who have normal phone usage requirements) are using my settings & didn't report any such issues so far - possibly as we all have a PVS2 (or better) chip
I have gone 3 weeks now without a single forced reboot. (touchwood)
I would suggest your first download my sTweaks "default settings" as they are all edited accordingly.

Please add +25mV to all voltages to see if its stable - (then it means you have a PVS1)
If the black lines still occur add another 25mV to each setting (means you have a PVS0) & keep the GPU voltages stock.

Comparing apples to bananas doesn't make sense as @_Bon_Bon's sTweaks are not running on the same principles as mine so he can't undervolt AND increase load at the same time & expect stability.
You would need to decide & use just one set of tweaks - your car would either run on Petrol or Diesel - not both :good:

See these screenshots - Multitasking + running AnTuTu (Stress test) & phone is stable @ just 62C - also does my battery life look good to you?
View attachment 3416008 View attachment 3416006 Screenshot_2015-07-09-13-16-17.png

Last edited:

Sincerity1993

Jul 15, 2013
Okay damn my phone still doesn't get recognized by my PC even after flashing the new Rom Version and Gapps.. anyone have any idea what else I can try please? It just stopped working from one day to another

Last edited:

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
Okay damn my phone still doesn't get recognized by my PC even after flashing the new Rom Version and Gapps.. anyone have any idea what else I can try please? It just stopped working from one day to another

You probably need to install this to your PC first @Sincerity1993

And if it still doesn't work then 99% chances are your USB data cable has a loose/short connection which is a very common affair - try using another USB cable that you know works.

Sincerity1993

Jul 15, 2013
You probably need to install this to your PC first @Sincerity1993

And if it still doesn't work then 99% chances are your USB data cable has a loose/short connection which is a very common affair - try using another USB cable that you know works.

I already have the Driver installed on my PC and it worked fine before I didn't change anything. No the cable doesn't have a loose/short connection.
It charges my phone when I connect it to the PC but my phone doesn't get recognized by my PC as a device to transfer things to

fanfzero

Jan 22, 2014
I'm sorry to hear that @asantaga & @fanfzero - sounds like your i9505 has a lower grade PVS0 or PVS1 chip.
(I have a PVS2 which is what over 90% of the i9505's came out with.

Most of the users (who have normal phone usage requirements) are using my settings & didn't report any such issues so far - possibly as we all have a PVS2 (or better) chip
I have gone 3 weeks now without a single forced reboot. (touchwood)
I would suggest your first download my sTweaks "default settings" as they are all edited accordingly.

Please add +25mV to all voltages to see if its stable - (then it means you have a PVS1)
If the black lines still occur add another 25mV to each setting (means you have a PVS0) & keep the GPU voltages stock.

Comparing apples to bananas doesn't make sense as @_Bon_Bon's sTweaks are not running on the same principles as mine so he can't undervolt AND increase load at the same time & expect stability.
You would need to decide & use just one set of tweaks - your car would either run on Petrol or Diesel - not both :good:

See these screenshots - Multitasking + running AnTuTu (Stress test) & phone is stable @ just 62C - also does my battery life look good to you?
View attachment 3416008 View attachment 3416006 View attachment 3416007

Will try, thank you.

Last edited:

Shade5

Oct 2, 2009
Bangalore
I already have the Driver installed on my PC and it worked fine before I didn't change anything. No the cable doesn't have a loose/short connection.
It charges my phone when I connect it to the PC but my phone doesn't get recognized by my PC as a device to transfer things to

I had the same issue - charges but no connection - I changed the cable & it worked
Also I did check to see if the phone showed up in Windows Device Manager while I connected it - didn't on the faulty cable (that charged) but it did on the new cable

Reactions: Corduroysack

demeus

Mar 2, 2015
Sofia

Download driivers for Windows media player and you'll have connection at least i fixed my connection problem like that. I can post the link for this driver but tomorrow, because it's on my pc

Reactions: Sincerity1993

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yIZy9Xg.jpg

flJ5bZY.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS,SaberMod and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Dark Material Theme
    -Quick-Smart Pulldown
    -Buttons
    -Battery mods
    -Heads up
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -ClockColor options
    -Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
    -Network traffic monitor
    -Toast animations
    -Add changelog
    -Listview animations
    -Navigation bar dimensions
    -Add Weather display to status bar header
    -Quick unlock
    -Overall Speed up system
    -Amazing Battery Life
    -Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
    -Included all cm 12 features
    -And MORE..

androidify.gif

Installation Insturaction

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

Update Insturaction

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

androidify.gif

androidify.gif

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

androidify.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    5.1.1 Ressurection Remix Lollipop v 5.4.6 for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Ross Korolov
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2015-04-03
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-06

Created 2015-01-05
    Last Updated 2015-06-06
    Hi folks! As you all know we had released RR LP 5.3.5 but I dont provide it for you guys coz it was much unstable and has much buggs! I hope you inderstand what I happy provide for you best quality ROM with much stable features))) Please be patient, and dont worry my dear friends))) because RR LP 5.3.6 is building now and when it will ready I'm ASAP provide it for you guys!))) Also good news))) in future I'm plaining to make builds on SaberMod toolchain with o3 optimization)))! Thanks a lot for your patience!!! Stay tune and try RR LP because step by step we will make ROM's much better with much features!)) See you soon Geeks!)))
    RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx

Since you'll haven't had a build for a while, I made a build of RR 5.4.4 for jfltexx.
    You can download it here.
    Hi guys, Im so sorry. But Im find some bugs have need some time for fix it. So now is everything is well, and rom will ready to download about 2 hours time :) agains so sorry)) Who remember I said here what provide only stable and high quality builds for make you life little bit happy and without devices problem, coz as I think it mast work everytime and everywhere at any situations :cool: !!! Thank for your patience! Cheers!
    Hello folks)) Sorry what cannot be online here long time and everyday. So good news for you my dear customers- RESURRECTION LOLLIPOP 5.3.3 IS READY AND UPLOADING ON CLOUD!!! Thank for your patients guys! Much new features is added special for you guys))) I hope you will hapoy with new RR LP version! Thank you! Enjoy and stay tune guys!