iCarbons Carbon Fiber Skin for Galaxy Note 3 Review *with pictures*

Search This thread

ZOOPidy

Dec 15, 2013
www.YouTube.com
Today I just received my iCarbons Galaxy Note 3 carbon fiber full body wrap around skin. I paid $19.95 for this skin. I got it in the mail in a very small package today, opened it up and installed it on my phone. The installation was very easy. I am one of those guys with shaky hands and not very good at putting things on like this, but I have to say this turned out very well for me. I took a blow dryer and heated the skin up after I placed it on my phone to get the creases on right and seal in the corners. The case wraps around the whole body, with the acception of small gaps between each sticker around the sides. It sticks on very well and looks a lot better than I had expected it to. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Feb 26, 2014)
About a month later the skin is still holding strong. No defects at all!

(May 1, 2014)
So here I am in April and the some of the edges and sides were starting to wear off. It also started to look a little dirty and didnt have the same shiny effect as it did within the first month I got it. Couldnt resist... had to peel it off. For $20, it is not bad, but I started getting sick of it, just like a screen protector.

http://www.icarbons.com/collections/samsung-galaxy-note-3

(click on the pictures to see full image)

If you have any questions about it let me know! :p

Last edited:

GregL

Jul 1, 2010
The Outer Rim
Today I just received my iCarbons Galaxy Note 3 carbon fiber full body wrap around skin. I paid $19.95 for this skin. I got it in the mail in a very small package today, opened it up and installed it on my phone. The installation was very easy. I am one of those guys with shaky hands and not very good at putting things on like this, but I have to say this turned out very well for me. I took a blow dryer and heated the skin up after I placed it on my phone to get the creases on right and seal in the corners. The case wraps around the whole body, with the acception of small gaps between each sticker around the sides. It sticks on very well and looks a lot better than I had expected it to. :)

looks nice

kalani91

Aug 7, 2010

Do you have a screen protector on this too? or does it come with one that fits?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Feb 26, 2014)
    About a month later the skin is still holding strong. No defects at all!

(May 1, 2014)
    So here I am in April and the some of the edges and sides were starting to wear off. It also started to look a little dirty and didnt have the same shiny effect as it did within the first month I got it. Couldnt resist... had to peel it off. For $20, it is not bad, but I started getting sick of it, just like a screen protector.

It does not come with one and I have heard of some people putting one on. I would think it would have big bubbles around the top, bottom, and outer bezels.

Can you put a sceen protector?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk