Ice cream sandwich Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GoogleeEarth

Nov 30, 2011
Exeter
its coming...

i emailed LG the other day to see about V21E coming to the UK, and the support guy odly answered this question instead. Here's the email:

Thank you for your email regarding the P920 handset.

Based on the information you have provided me with and reading through your query, I would like to apologise for the issues you are experiencing with your handset , however i would advise that ICS update for the P920 will available from September , as our developers are working to make the software bug-free when released. It is currently in the testing phase.

seems that we should hopefuly know soon!

Markyzz

Jan 7, 2012
California
i emailed LG the other day to see about V21E coming to the UK, and the support guy odly answered this question instead. Here's the email:

Based on the information you have provided me with and reading through your query, I would like to apologise for the issues you are experiencing with your handset , however i would advise that ICS update for the P920 will available from September , as our developers are working to make the software bug-free when released. It is currently in the testing phase.

More like September 2013, amirite?

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

MinedSafe

Feb 1, 2012
Dublin
Ics is no better than GB. There is no point waiting for it. Had Isc on my samsung recently. If u are using custom GB roms than there is no difference in speed or features, appart from few not really worth mentioning.

Chill out guys and enjoy the GB;)

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

shtchalle

Feb 26, 2012
stenungsund
totally agree with you. I'm on promethius rom and kernel and it can get much better? but it's very novelty, I think hehe.:D

please hit thanks if i helped

Reactions: amirgoodi

skilovan

May 8, 2012
Hmm...i will wait for ICS. And if ICS dont come out in 3rd Q, then i will try custom roms. Just don let Samno go, because i see some ppl
asking him to join SIII comunity.:) p.s sorry for bad english.

Gunraykilla

Dec 31, 2011
custom roms for it are awesome

Ics is no better than GB. There is no point waiting for it. Had Isc on my samsung recently. If u are using custom GB roms than there is no difference in speed or features, appart from few not really worth mentioning.

Chill out guys and enjoy the GB;)

ICS was designed to utelize 2 and 4 core CPU devices much nicer and efficient than GB was. so that is a pretty significant difference. however i do agree, we just got GB rolling strong with CM7.2 and im enjoying it thoroughly :)

dcoelho

Aug 23, 2005
Lisboa
rumores are running : LG decided to not release ics for o3d. Tey will release the next android version "Jelly Bean".
LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Hopes!

Guys we have new hopes,

Lately LG said this: theverge. com/2012/5/30/3051806/lg-optimus-lte-tag-vu-ics-upgrade-june

And short after they rolled out ics for optimus lte as promised
    theverge. com/2012/6/2/3059367/lg-optimus-lte-android-4-0-update-korea

So this indicates that LG finaly keeps to his promises! :D
    Ghost call issue was a bad luck, anyone can dislike LG because of that i can accept that. But there is no longer ghost call, and many people says "oh, im not buying lg anymore because they didnt release ICS for O3D yet." I think that's bull****, even if ics came what would change? when it came, they would begin start with something else.
    its coming...

This thread has become more of a 'hate LG' thread than anything else. People simply assume we won't get ics, they keep complaining about how LG is **** and how other brands are better.

This complaining isn't going to get anyone anywhere. It's useless.

Here's the deal. Ricardo seems to be working on gingerbread for now. I'm sure that once 7.2 stable is released, work will continue on CM 9. I believe the drivers etc. can simply be ported without too much effort.

If Ricardo works on our device after 7.2 stable, I don't think it will take extremely long until the first CM 9 nightly.

Unless someone sees a reason to keep this thread open, I'll close it. Please pm me if you disagree.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2