Ice Cream Sandwich preAlpha

Search This thread

neimovirne

Dec 31, 2010
hi all
just on the internet I stumbled upon the rom for our phone built on ICS 4.0 on this site
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=284507&st=0#entry11761

Rom is booting

Wipe data/factory
save backup your last rom and flash this rom

1. Click 2 times on the button add. the menu. 2. we carry out a finger across the screen until the sensor begins to respond like a circle with your finger. 3. tap with one finger to make holding the circle where you want and crushing second! finger! in any area of ​​the screen. circle reacts. effect is pressed)

http://www.multiupload.com/HUJCQNU1D8

Last edited:

neimovirne

Dec 31, 2010
I do not know what works and what does not
on the site also does not say it

rom is booting, but i can't unlock the phone
a blue circle which is moving over my finger and all

hellodzulz

Mar 9, 2011
Singapore
The main thing about this rom is the sensors are not working, the boot up is different and wierd. normal booting time. Sensors are totally not working. Force Close at start up.Well Its pre alpha so this bugs are common. just wait for andy's ics phoenix rom coming out soon.:D

Reactions: mathei

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
Yes, it's his.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Okay, i tested and flashed this ROM, its not at all similar to SWEATTAIMIs port.. this one uses .32 kernel while SWEATTAIMIs uses a .35 kernel.. i guess this has been done from the source as there are many different bugs...
I got a headache trying to unlock this ROM.. LOL.
anyway, wait for andys ROM...

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This isnt a development thread, a moderator should move it to general section because its a link to another webpage only.
    The main thing about this rom is the sensors are not working, the boot up is different and wierd. normal booting time. Sensors are totally not working. Force Close at start up.Well Its pre alpha so this bugs are common. just wait for andy's ics phoenix rom coming out soon.:D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone