☆★☆ [ICON SETS, UCCWs, and More] Themes by vanessaem ☆★☆

Search This thread

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City

lI9ePwo.png

If you have any issues, questions or comments, please feel to post on the thread.

Icons Sets

lipse_icons_by_vanessaem-d5btxfc.jpg

Download

(Elegante UCCW courtesy of Pooley)
(Home screen display wall courtesy of zpecter)

lipse_icons_grayscale_by_vanessaem-d5cjudq.jpg

Download

(Round Motif UCCW courtesy of andyahs)

UPDATED (6-30)
h
flow_icons__updated_12_19__by_vanessaem-d64puh0.jpg

These are the individual icons, not the apk theme. The theme can be downloaded from the Play Store.
ZIP Download

(ElegantePlus UCCW courtesy of Pooley)

rusticons___beta_by_vanessaem-d6elcvt.jpg

Download

(Air Elegant UCCW courtesy of andyahs)

UPDATED (8-16)
lucent_icons_by_vanessaem-d6uah9p.jpg

Available in the Play Store

UPDATED (8-16)
lucent_remix_icons_by_vanessaem-d6uvg8h.png

UPDATED (8-16)
lucent_color_icons_by_vanessaem-d6y9qm1.png

* If you want a specific image for an app icon, you'll need to post a picture of it so that I know what you're talking about. *

Older Icon sets:

Black Line
White Line
Carved-In
Frosted

** TO APPLY THE THEME **
- Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
- Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
- ADW Ex Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
- Holo Launcher: Go to Launcher settings > Appearance Settings > Icon pack
- ssLauncher: Press MENU > Theme > Icon pack

** TO CHANGE THE ICON FOR AN APP ON THE HOMESCREEN **
- Nova/Apex/Holo Launchers: Long press app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack > Select theme and you can select any icon.
- ADW Launcher: Double tap app icon > Edit > tap the icon > ADWTheme IconPacks > Select theme and you can select any icon.
- ssLauncher: Long press app icon > Icon > Icon pack > Select theme and you can select any icon.

** TO APPLY WALLPAPERS FROM THE WALLPAPER PICKER **
- ADW/Apex/Holo Launchers: Long press on the home screen or click on the Menu button of your device > Wallpapers > Select theme wallpapers > Press "Apply Wall" button
- Nova Launcher: Long press on the home screen or click on the Menu button of your device > Wallpapers > Scroll left or right to find the theme or tap the three lined menu icon
at the upper left hand corner of the screen > Select the theme wallpapers > Tap the wallpaper thumbnail

Last edited:

ketani73

Dec 12, 2011
InFrontOfMyDesktop
Please accept my request & tone down your "lipse gray-scale" icon-set by reducing brightness of every icon & giving them grayish tone instead of white !! It's my most humble request & i am not taking away anything from your present gray-scale set...It is very good but i would have preferred a grayish tone to every icon...!!!

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Please accept my request & tone down your "lipse gray-scale" icon-set by reducing brightness of every icon & giving them grayish tone instead of white !! It's my most humble request & i am not taking away anything from your present gray-scale set...It is very good but i would have preferred a grayish tone to every icon...!!!

While I respect your opinion, I don't see anything wrong with the icon set. I don't know how much gray you're looking for. If they become any grayer, they will become dark and muddy looking on the screen. A lot of time, effort, and testing goes into making these sets. If they looked bad to my eye, I wouldn't have put them out there. I'm not sure why they look white on your screen but they look gray on mine and and I don't think they look white on anyone else's. At least this is the first time I'm seeing this from anyone and I've had this set out for almost a year.

I would suggest adjusting the brightness on your screen so that icons don't look as bright. :)

Reactions: Riff76 and il Duce

ketani73

Dec 12, 2011
InFrontOfMyDesktop
As you wish Theme-Master , may be my eyes cannot handle even slightly bright things...You are great nonetheless ..!!! Any new icon-set in the pipeline & if yes when can we see it ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

lI9ePwo.png

If you have any issues, questions or comments, please feel to post on the thread.

Icons Sets

lipse_icons_by_vanessaem-d5btxfc.jpg

Download

(Elegante UCCW courtesy of Pooley)
    (Home screen display wall courtesy of zpecter)

lipse_icons_grayscale_by_vanessaem-d5cjudq.jpg

Download

(Round Motif UCCW courtesy of andyahs)

UPDATED (6-30)
    h
    flow_icons__updated_12_19__by_vanessaem-d64puh0.jpg

These are the individual icons, not the apk theme. The theme can be downloaded from the Play Store.
    ZIP Download

(ElegantePlus UCCW courtesy of Pooley)

rusticons___beta_by_vanessaem-d6elcvt.jpg

Download

(Air Elegant UCCW courtesy of andyahs)

UPDATED (8-16)

UPDATED (8-16)
    lucent_remix_icons_by_vanessaem-d6uvg8h.png

UPDATED (8-16)
    lucent_color_icons_by_vanessaem-d6y9qm1.png

* If you want a specific image for an app icon, you'll need to post a picture of it so that I know what you're talking about. *

Older Icon sets:

Black Line
    White Line
    Carved-In
    Frosted

** TO APPLY THE THEME **
    - Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
    - Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
    - ADW Ex Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
    - Holo Launcher: Go to Launcher settings > Appearance Settings > Icon pack
    - ssLauncher: Press MENU > Theme > Icon pack

** TO CHANGE THE ICON FOR AN APP ON THE HOMESCREEN **
    - Nova/Apex/Holo Launchers: Long press app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack > Select theme and you can select any icon.
    - ADW Launcher: Double tap app icon > Edit > tap the icon > ADWTheme IconPacks > Select theme and you can select any icon.
    - ssLauncher: Long press app icon > Icon > Icon pack > Select theme and you can select any icon.

** TO APPLY WALLPAPERS FROM THE WALLPAPER PICKER **
    - ADW/Apex/Holo Launchers: Long press on the home screen or click on the Menu button of your device > Wallpapers > Select theme wallpapers > Press "Apply Wall" button
    - Nova Launcher: Long press on the home screen or click on the Menu button of your device > Wallpapers > Scroll left or right to find the theme or tap the three lined menu icon
    at the upper left hand corner of the screen > Select the theme wallpapers > Tap the wallpaper thumbnail

UCCWs

These clocks were inspired by xNiikk's Lucid Rounds.
    31d7i54.jpg

Easy Install APK Download
    More Customizable Version ZIP Download

Other UCCWs

White D
    YouYagg Clock
    Ikun-Inspired
    Minimally Stacked
    Minimally Stacked 2
    LaCrosse

New icon pack, Lucent Icons.

Rusticons is a new icon set I made and am testing out. It's in Post #1. There are 200+ icons so far. For the first time I've added a wallpaper picker. If all is well, I would like to put that in all of my packs. I've also changed around the file structure so feedback on what's working or what's not would be greatly appreciated. That includes the wallpaper picker. Thanks in advance. :)

I also want to thank sTl2yk3l2 for helping me out.
    Other Stuff

Maybe...