[ICONS/DOCKS] Motoblur

Search This thread

jason2302

Feb 9, 2011
These are some of the icons from the new version of Motoblur, for those that want them. If I don't have one that you want, just let me know and I'll grab it for you.

ICONS:
rppO0.png
jZc7n.png
EWQCH.png
zJpYh.png
WWtpU.png
fURFK.png
bMEbL.png
CXK6v.png
xoYKI.png
hSEqg.png
tDo0l.png
YzGvA.png
9tY6c.png
tINUP.png
L8LIa.png
BJGLp.png

DOCKS:
kuWJ5.png

AhITc.png

YQPP2.png

8GIZB.png

WSYgt.png

tyER9.png

WALLPAPERS:
Droid 3
Droid X

Last edited:

jason2302

Feb 9, 2011
Updated with some more icons and wallpapers, and cleaned the post up a bit. Any requests?

nak#57

Jan 23, 2010
can someone upload the text icon from the motorola atrix blur its a blue icon with sideways smiley face

jason2302

Feb 9, 2011
Sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I'm currently adding more things.

I'm basically just pulling all of these from the system dumps, so no PSD. But the 3 docks that include launcher icons, I edited myself. Simple task that shouldn't require a PSD either.

And yes, the new Motoblur does have a darker dock, but I can't find out how to get it that way. All I'm getting is the white one.

AND yes again, I know there is only 1 wallpaper for each phone. I decided I didn't need to upload the whole set since most of them are the same. I just upped the one that was special for that phone. Bionic ones are coming soon :)

detonation

Jan 20, 2010
Wisconsin

Attachments

• D3_Blur_Icons.zip
    552.5 KB · Views: 254

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the new MotoBlur Icons, 299 in all. Here are a few samples. download the zip for the entire pack.

Enjoy

And don't forget to hit the thanks button
    These are some of the icons from the new version of Motoblur, for those that want them. If I don't have one that you want, just let me know and I'll grab it for you.

ICONS:
    rppO0.png
    jZc7n.png
    EWQCH.png
    zJpYh.png
    WWtpU.png
    fURFK.png
    bMEbL.png
    CXK6v.png
    xoYKI.png
    hSEqg.png
    tDo0l.png
    YzGvA.png
    9tY6c.png
    tINUP.png
    L8LIa.png
    BJGLp.png

DOCKS:
    kuWJ5.png

AhITc.png

YQPP2.png

8GIZB.png

WSYgt.png

tyER9.png

WALLPAPERS:
    Droid 3
    Droid X
    I just made a D3 blur theme for the DX (http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php...id-3)-for-Stock-Droid-X-.602-(Icon-Pack-Added)

Here is the collection of icons I pulled from the D3 system. It has some that aren't included in the zip above (which has a lot of duplicates and non moto icons). These are only icons pulled from the system.
    Wait. So which one is the most complete? I want to make a theme with 'em :p

Look at my post on the first page. its the last post on the first page. It has over 300 blur icons. Its the most complete set there is, at least to my knowledge. First page , last post...dont forget to hit the thanks button

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Please do :D

How you doin'? Greetings from my GT-I9000!

last post, first page...dont forget to hit the thanks button

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------
    Yeah, I'm gonna try to upload most of the icons now.