[ICONS] Icons generator for your apps drawer and home screen

Search This thread

akrozia

Jul 30, 2009
akrozia.org
If you want to generate your own icons for applications you are using, now you can do it with just a few clicks.

>> Generator <<

There are many icon packs like TallMin, but no one can cover all the applications and variants of words the users would like to use. That's you I decide to create this icon generator. Here you can choose your own words, colors, font face and size for the 1-st and the second line of the icon.

m.png

I accept proposals to add new features and fonts of your choice

Changelog:

* Now the generator automatically fits the text in the icon if it is larger than the icon itself.

screen.png

FordDenny

Aug 17, 2011
What font is TallMin??

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Do you by chance know the color code for his "Dark Red" as that is what I have on my phone

akrozia

Jul 30, 2009
akrozia.org
Sorry for the delay. You can try Agency FB Bold... in the bottom of the fonts list for Tallmin like icons.

like this one: http://oxygen.akrozia.org/includes/img/icns/6.png

Regarding the "dark red", if you post a screen shot of your screen I'll tell you it's hex equivalent.

Regards

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want to generate your own icons for applications you are using, now you can do it with just a few clicks.

>> Generator <<

There are many icon packs like TallMin, but no one can cover all the applications and variants of words the users would like to use. That's you I decide to create this icon generator. Here you can choose your own words, colors, font face and size for the 1-st and the second line of the icon.

m.png

I accept proposals to add new features and fonts of your choice

Changelog:

* Now the generator automatically fits the text in the icon if it is larger than the icon itself.

screen.png
    That's good mate, thanks for sharing...... will you be submitting more fonts....? Clocktopia would be a nice addition