• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ICONS] Mirror_white

Search This thread

hinderbrus

Jan 19, 2009
Posted this in the galaxy S thread, as its not telephone based i am posting here aswell... hope you dont mind

A month ago or so i created some icons, maybe some of you will like them so i made a rar. There is a psd file inside aswell if you want to create your own icons...

mirrorwhite.jpg

(the iconst are transparent, no grey background its just so you can see the text ;) )

I somehow lost the psd for the other apps the design of which is abit different.
If there will be request for the other type of icons ill change the original psd again.

Hope you guys will like them :)

here is the download link:

http://www.2shared.com/file/batLkSPc/mirror_white.html

take care,

Hinder

p.s. yesteday i also made some wallpaper cause i couldnt find a simple black and blue one so here it is aswell...

http://img40.imageshack.us/f/bluestripes.png/

feel free to pm me for any info, a request or idea for some other icons :)

Last edited:
Reactions: otooles

lterry913

Jun 20, 2010
can these be used on the droid x because I keep getting message that this device does not support the download

shadows006

Feb 25, 2010
I love the idea! but I don't have the skill to use psd files and stuff. Does anybody with photoshop skill want to expand this collection? I'm sure it would make a bunch of people happy if that's any consolation. :p

hinderbrus

Jan 19, 2009
I love the idea! but I don't have the skill to use psd files and stuff. Does anybody with photoshop skill want to expand this collection? I'm sure it would make a bunch of people happy if that's any consolation. :p

Maybe i can update them, as they are "mine" ;) Was thinking on starting something new as this was my first upload... But if there is demand i can make some more of this and start on the new ones later

shadows006

Feb 25, 2010
Maybe i can update them, as they are "mine" ;) Was thinking on starting something new as this was my first upload... But if there is demand i can make some more of this and start on the new ones later

Soon after I posted, I looked at your other work as well and now I think I'm going to try to make a wp7 look. lol When I do switch back to just using LauncherPro (I change my phone's look a lot) I'd use these icons though.

Sent from my PC36100 (EVO in disguise) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hinderbrus

Jan 19, 2009
Soon after I posted, I looked at your other work as well and now I think I'm going to try to make a wp7 look. lol When I do switch back to just using LauncherPro (I change my phone's look a lot) I'd use these icons though.

Sent from my PC36100 (EVO in disguise) using Tapatalk

I totaly forgot about the web icon ill make it and upload... sorry mate for this :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Posted this in the galaxy S thread, as its not telephone based i am posting here aswell... hope you dont mind

A month ago or so i created some icons, maybe some of you will like them so i made a rar. There is a psd file inside aswell if you want to create your own icons...

mirrorwhite.jpg

(the iconst are transparent, no grey background its just so you can see the text ;) )

I somehow lost the psd for the other apps the design of which is abit different.
    If there will be request for the other type of icons ill change the original psd again.

Hope you guys will like them :)

here is the download link:

http://www.2shared.com/file/batLkSPc/mirror_white.html

take care,

Hinder

p.s. yesteday i also made some wallpaper cause i couldnt find a simple black and blue one so here it is aswell...

http://img40.imageshack.us/f/bluestripes.png/

feel free to pm me for any info, a request or idea for some other icons :)
    Neither of the download links are working. Is there any way you could upload it to another site?
    Thanks.