[ICONS] PolaDroid (15+ Polaroid images)

bk718

Jun 23, 2007
Charlotte, NC
*Updated: Added more icons and .psd file.

I wasn't intending on making a thread for these, but i got quite a few PM's about them, so instead of replying to everyone, one by one, i decided to post it here...

What is PolaDroid??? Polaroid widgets that are arbitrarily designed to overlap one another.

I use Desktop Visualizer (large) to set up the widgets. I also recommend using Launcher Pro Plus to re-size and place them.

Included Icons:

Browser
Camera
Contacts
Email
Facebook
Fantasy Football
Market
Music
Spades
Text
Tools
Twitter
Video
Voicemail
Weather
*Bank of America
*Favorites
*Games
*Navigation
*Froyo (for whatever reason)

i will add more icon if enough people request similar ones

now for the screenshots:

hope you guys like them

Download Here

Last edited:
J

Joeriginal

Would you mind making one for the Bible if possible, don't know if you do requests lol.

Sent with Supersonic speed

evohack99

Aug 1, 2010
I can't get them to overlap. Any help? I'm not using plus I'd that the problem?

Sent from my netarchy_toast, froyo beast of a machine evo!

bk718

Jun 23, 2007
Charlotte, NC
do have to use launcher pro for them to overlap, or am i missing something.
i really like my sense widgets.
I can't get them to overlap. Any help? I'm not using plus I'd that the problem?

Sent from my netarchy_toast, froyo beast of a machine evo!
yes, if you want the overlapping you HAVE to use launcher pro PLUS.

use desktop visualizer (large) as the starting point.. get the icon on the screen and re-size to a 1x1 icon.. then when u get a few of them on the screen placed where u want, expand each icon and they will overlap..

sashamw33

Jun 16, 2010
Love, love, love the icons! I set up one screen with three on it, looks awesome! I'll keep checking back to see if/when items are added =)

chriswu

Sep 5, 2010
Gorgeous

This is awesome ... Thanks.

BTW, can you tell me your LP settings? (number of rows/columns, etc.) And what is the font using here?

BHS Interceptor

Aug 3, 2010
I wasn't intending on making a thread for these, but i got quite a few PM's about them, so instead of replying to everyone, one by one, i decided to post it here... ...hope you guys like them
Great idea and thanks for sharing. You gave me an excellent hint for a new theme on my device. :D

bk718

Jun 23, 2007
Charlotte, NC
updated 1st post...

added more icons and .psd

This is awesome ... Thanks.

BTW, can you tell me your LP settings? (number of rows/columns, etc.) And what is the font using here?
5 rows, 5 columns.. but you could use just about any number of rows and columns for different setups..

and the font is called 'bobcat'.. i've had it since my Photoshop CS3 days.. don't remember where i got it from as its been a couple of years now..

Last edited: