[ICONS] PolaDroid (15+ Polaroid images)

Oct 1, 2010
These are awesome. Love the text and the tape holding it at the top - very nice. This is what I have been looking for but in a WIDGET to display photos instead of the boring stock picture frame with a black border on the Galaxy S... If someone made this into a widget that would be great and would get a donation from me :)

bk718

Jun 23, 2007
Charlotte, NC
These are awesome. Love the text and the tape holding it at the top - very nice. This is what I have been looking for but in a WIDGET to display photos instead of the boring stock picture frame with a black border on the Galaxy S... If someone made this into a widget that would be great and would get a donation from me :)
these are widgets

TruTechGeek

Jan 24, 2009
Los Angeles
i love your icons.. is there anyway u could make one for Google Talk and Phone and maybe a more colorful one for text, contacts, and mail... lol sorry if its alot....just a thought...

sashamw33

Jun 16, 2010
So can us girls have some with a guy holding earbuds over his nipples or something?!?!?! LOL .... Play fair!!!! =)

Good work though .... yes, I'm just checking in to see if any new ones. Saw a couple new ones, I use TD Bank though not Bank of America *wink wink* lol ....

Just looking for all the "usual suspects" widgets/icons ..... I think everyone when it comes down to it has the same bunch of standard programs.

Keep up the great work everyone =)

Last edited:

robert_ayala

Jan 27, 2010
So can us girls have some with a guy holding earbuds over his nipples or something?!?!?! LOL .... Play fair!!!! =)

Good work though .... yes, I'm just checking in to see if any new ones. Saw a couple new ones, I use TD Bank though not Bank of America *wink wink* lol ....

Just looking for all the "usual suspects" widgets ..... I think everyone when it comes down to it has the same bunch of standard programs.

I'll put up some more tonight when I get home and I'll see if I can get some up for the ladies!! LOL

robert_ayala

Jan 27, 2010

Just looking for all the "usual suspects" widgets/icons ..... I think everyone when it comes down to it has the same bunch of standard programs.

TD Bank...

Music (the closest I could get to a guy holding earbuds over his nipples lol)...

Last edited: