[ICONS][XXHDPI][XHDPI][HDPI] Micons HD [1600+][12/09/13][NOVA][APEX][ADW][MORE..]

Which folder-style do you prefer?

• Classic

Votes: 48 30.8%
  • Transparent

Votes: 108 69.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

mikep1993

Feb 2, 2009
Freistadt
tundem.com

forum_micons.png

divider_about.png

We are proud to announce our Icon-Pack named
Micons HD.

This pack has come a long way until now. After long time i'll continue to work on this. There's now an OFFICIAL icon-pack for launchers!
The MIUI version won't get any updates anymore (for now)

divider_downloads.png

OFFICIAL Apex/Nova/ADW/(AND MORE) icon pack

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tundem.miconsfree

There's also a paid version of my icon pack. If you want to support me and get some premium stuff like (faster updates, premium support),
then please get this version! (With some luck there will be some new icon-packs soon!)
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tundem.micons

divider_requests.png

Is an icon missing? Make sure you've used the ApplicationReader and you've uploaded your apps to our server, so
we have the required information. If it is still not working (perhaps we haven't made it yet) make a request here in this thread.

How to make an icon-request.
Post the applicationname + applicationpackage in the following format:
- HoloRostoer com.tundem.holoroster
- MegaYatzy com.tundem.yatzy

Thanks!

divider_contribute.png

We are always happy about your help. You can download the template of our icon-set through the cool blue button.
Further instructions can be found in the .psd file. Please respect those "instructions" ;).
Please update the created icons in x512 resolution so we are future-proof. Perhaps there will be xxxhdpi in a year or so :p

It is not mentioned in the .psd but the included colors are only there to help, you can add new gradients if you need.
If you add new useful stuff we would be happy if you can share them with us ;).

Thanks for your help!

down.tundem.com?f=miconstemplate

You can upload finished icons here: DISCONTINUED -> Please send them to me as a .zip file.
Send a pm and i'll give you my email or upload them and send a link. Thanks.

divider_credits.png

mikep1993 (CREATOR)
tung91
plebbygiraffe
bagarwa

divider_specialthanksto.png

plebbygiraffe [90]
dherre65 [DONATION]

Last edited:

mikep1993

Feb 2, 2009
Freistadt
tundem.com
Beautiful! I will probably request a few icons, when the download-link is back up

Good news!

The download-link is up.

This is our first release and should be compatible with MIUI GB and ICS. If you have any issues let us know, we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

If you have requests. You can use the post, but we highly recommend to use the button in the OP which brings you to a google formular ;). This formular will help us to manage all requests, and you can always check the spreadsheet for the current status of your icon ;).

Have a nice evening. We hope you like our icons.

(Click THANKS if you do ;) )

psyrenification

Sep 11, 2011
Good news!

The download-link is up.

This is our first release and should be compatible with MIUI GB and ICS. If you have any issues let us know, we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

If you have requests. You can use the post, but we highly recommend to use the button in the OP which brings you to a google formular ;). This formular will help us to manage all requests, and you can always check the spreadsheet for the current status of your icon ;).

Have a nice evening. We hope you like our icons.

(Click THANKS if you do ;) )

The download doesn't work for me :(

Reactions: conot

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
I'm not a themer or anything, but do you mind changing the Browser icon when you have time? It looks nothing like the rest of the icons. For example; My dock has Phone,Contacts,Browser,Message
Phone cont. and mess. all have the green look which looks terrific! and then you see the browser and think its like a map app or something since I don't use labels.

Reactions: mikep1993

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

forum_micons.png

divider_about.png

We are proud to announce our Icon-Pack named
    Micons HD.

This pack has come a long way until now. After long time i'll continue to work on this. There's now an OFFICIAL icon-pack for launchers!
    The MIUI version won't get any updates anymore (for now)

divider_downloads.png

OFFICIAL Apex/Nova/ADW/(AND MORE) icon pack

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tundem.miconsfree

There's also a paid version of my icon pack. If you want to support me and get some premium stuff like (faster updates, premium support),
    then please get this version! (With some luck there will be some new icon-packs soon!)
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tundem.micons

divider_requests.png

Is an icon missing? Make sure you've used the ApplicationReader and you've uploaded your apps to our server, so
    we have the required information. If it is still not working (perhaps we haven't made it yet) make a request here in this thread.

How to make an icon-request.
    Post the applicationname + applicationpackage in the following format:
    - HoloRostoer com.tundem.holoroster
    - MegaYatzy com.tundem.yatzy

Thanks!

divider_contribute.png

We are always happy about your help. You can download the template of our icon-set through the cool blue button.
    Further instructions can be found in the .psd file. Please respect those "instructions" ;).
    Please update the created icons in x512 resolution so we are future-proof. Perhaps there will be xxxhdpi in a year or so :p

It is not mentioned in the .psd but the included colors are only there to help, you can add new gradients if you need.
    If you add new useful stuff we would be happy if you can share them with us ;).

Thanks for your help!

down.tundem.com?f=miconstemplate

You can upload finished icons here: DISCONTINUED -> Please send them to me as a .zip file.
    Send a pm and i'll give you my email or upload them and send a link. Thanks.

divider_credits.png

mikep1993 (CREATOR)
    tung91
    plebbygiraffe
    bagarwa

divider_specialthanksto.png

plebbygiraffe [90]
    dherre65 [DONATION]

Added alternative icons:

BOOM!!!!

v1.9 and v1.9X with 888 Icons and counting xD ;).
    Perhaps i'll get some more support in the future (I'm so alone xD :crying:)

What's strange. So many downloads but very less thanks...

Updated.

You can find all downloads here (This are the same links as in the OP):

[XHDPI] v1.9X

down.tundem.com?f=miconsx

[HDPI/MDPI] v1.9

down.tundem.com?f=micons

:cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops:

INFORMATION to the request form.

If you don't have a market link and just a link to a sample pic or something LINKS go into the PlayStore link input-field and all other information like PackageName goes into ideas.

I will delete requests which were made wrong, because they will make it a bit difficult to keep track of your requests ;)

Thanks..
    1333+ icons

v2.3 and v2.3X with 1333 Icons and counting xD ;).

Huge thanks to plebbygiraffe he did many icons of this weeks update ;)
    Thanks for the support!

Updated.

You can find all downloads here (This are the same links as in the OP):

[XHDPI] v2.3X

down.tundem.com?f=miconsx

[HDPI/MDPI] v2.3

down.tundem.com?f=micons

Hi,

Thanks for this beautifull theme!

Bagarwa, I tried to install your go/apex/nova apk, but I can't seem to be able to install it. When I execute the apk and click install, I always get "can't be installed".

Anybody else get the same problem?

Darf

I had the same problem.

For those trying to install the Apex apk, try copying it to system/app and setting permissions to rw-r--r-- if necessary. Worked fine for me, although I can't select individual icons in Apex.

I've fixed the apk. Apparently apks can't handle a README file I had added at the root of the apk.
    Anyway, I've uploaded the new apk. Get it from my blog post. No need to manually push it to system/app and change permission now.
    Yes, this app currently doesn't let you choose individual icons. Trying to resolve that. Hang tight. :cyclops: